Does George Foulkes speak for you?

Eggo

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He most certainly doesnt for me. Looks like 'surprise surprise' thats he wants to take the limelight AGAIN. :verymad:

he is a fat buffon

Teuchterjambo

It's no coincidence that the anti vlad camp on here are all fuds. Just saying etc etc

Using some of the welt's opinions to formulate a news story is laughable :lol:

:vrface:

So anybody on here who doesn't give it "All Hail Vlad" is a fud ! So if anyone doesn't have your opinion they are fuds !

Grow up and catch a grip of reality - Just saying etc etc !!!:verymad:

Fozzyonthefence

It's no coincidence that the vlad camp on here are all fuds. Just saying etc etc

Using some of the welt's opinions to formulate a news story is laughable :lol:

:vrface:

Corrected it for you.

I've got much more time for what Foulkes has to say than that ****** Romanov who does nothing but embarrass and shame our club with every ridiculous statement he comes out with. It beggars belief that there's still morons with their heads stuck in the sand who stick up for him. I actually think they'll still be in denial if the club goes into administration / liquidation.

Seymour M Hersh

George is a nice old buffer. But he's a politician and therefore a blowhard and media whore opportunist. They're (politicians) all the same.

Teuchterjambo

Corrected it for you.

I've got much more time for what Foulkes has to say than that ****** Romanov who does nothing but embarrass and shame our club with every ridiculous statement he comes out with. It beggars belief that there's still morons with their heads stuck in the sand who stick up for him. I actually think they'll still be in denial if the club goes into administration / liquidation.

I'm afraid you are right - no matter what disasters happen to the club there will be some on here who will rejoice in the illusion that it is our glorious leader playing another ace in his fight against the enemy. Muppets the lot of them who do not have the basic common sense to understand that cult status distorts reality.

George is a nice old buffer. But he's a politician and therefore a blowhard and media whore opportunist. They're (politicians) all the same.

Correct.Politicians have to speak in a certain way in a professional context or they will let the public in on what they are really thinking.A big game really.

Nice bloke mind.

I've always found the anti-Vlad brigade to be completely unable to hold a debate against other posters without backslapping each other for sharing the same opinion and insulting everyone who doesn't share the same thoughts.

They seem to be the ones who're completely unable to accept that other people have valid opinions too.

So anybody on here who doesn't give it "All Hail Vlad" is a fud ! So if anyone doesn't have your opinion they are fuds !

Grow up and catch a grip of reality - Just saying etc etc !!!:verymad:

Not at all, merely pointing out that the 'Madfudoot!!!11!!! Brigade' and the serial hat kickers are tiresome, boring and are all fuds :thumbsup:

Mr Romanov has done as much as any half baked consortium could have done with the constraints that are there. He took the club over with crippling debts and without being able to upgrade the stadium and increase revenue is stuck in the same position we were in when Pieman was in charge. Until we can leave tynecastle, with or without Vlad at the helm, we are up shit creek. But hey, let's all blame Vlad for the mess he inherited :thumbsup:

Drylaw Hearts

Off topic....

I remember sitting in front of old George at a match and his senile old pal insisted on calling Kevin Kyle "Kylie".

Pissed me right off.

I've always found the anti-Vlad brigade to be completely unable to hold a debate against other posters without backslapping each other for sharing the same opinion and insulting everyone who doesn't share the same thoughts.

They seem to be the ones who're completely unable to accept that other people have valid opinions too.

Absolutely spot on Eckauskas. Good to see that some sensible people don't have our heads in the sand, unlike the torn faced vadges riddling the board tonight spouting their pish.

:verysmug:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Not at all, merely pointing out that the 'Madfudoot!!!11!!! Brigade' and the serial hat kickers are tiresome, boring and are all fuds :thumbsup:

Mr Romanov has done as much as any half baked consortium could have done with the constraints that are there. He took the club over with crippling debts and without being able to upgrade the stadium and increase revenue is stuck in the same position we were in when Pieman was in charge. Until we can leave tynecastle, with or without Vlad at the helm, we are up shit creek. But hey, let's all blame Vlad for the mess he inherited :thumbsup:

Like doubling the initial debt levels, you mean?

Good fiscal management, eh?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I guess you didn't realise when you typed this that two of the next three posts would be calling those same "anti Vlad types" fuds and vadges. :thumbsup:

I guess you didn't realise when you typed this that two of the next three posts would be calling those same "anti Vlad types" fuds and vadges. :thumbsup:

Ouch.

Sair yin for Eldar when he gets it. :vrface:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Despite receiving millions for playing assets, some of whom were at the club before Romanov was. :teehee:

Yeah, should have just sold up and messed off to Murrayfield eh :thumbsup:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Despite receiving millions for playing assets, some of whom were at the club before Romanov was. :teehee:

So hypothetically speaking, if when Vlad had taken over, the clubs debt had been zero, we'd be around ?20m in debt after 6 years of his leadership.

Funny, how people forget little things like that...

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Just because people acknowledge that Vlad has kept this club afloat in dire times doesn't mean they're so called 'pro-Vlad'.

Personally, I've grown abit tired of him, regarding the wages situation and endless rants which do us no favours in the long run. However he deserves credit for putting money into the club, and ensuring that Hearts still exist. And I particularly liked the two fingers stuck up to the media.

Some posters need to think before they start foaming at the mouth at one another.

Absolutely spot on Eckauskas. Good to see that some sensible people don't have our heads in the sand, unlike the torn faced vadges riddling the board tonight spouting their pish.

:verysmug:

Apart from on this very thread where two posters have called any of the anti-vlad brigade "welts" and "throbbers"

:(

Here we go again too. The support split in two camps. This is good for nobody.

Romanov would get my full backing if he gave us his intentions for the club and why such things like wages are not being paid.

People will then state back that he doesn't have to tell anyone anything but I would like him to out of courtesy to the support of the club he and his gadgies run and the players who play for the side he runs. He also has everything to say about everything else apart from stuff that are worrying the support. Why not concentrate on us for a change instead of attacking the Scottish game and media?

I,m not anti-Vlad or anti-Foulkes I,m a Hearts supporter who doesnt like,and is a wee bit worried about what happening at the club I love at the moment.

Just because people acknowledge that Vlad has kept this club afloat in dire times doesn't mean they're so called 'pro-Vlad'.

Personally, I've grown abit tired of him, regarding the wages situation and endless rants which do us no favours in the long run. However he deserves credit for putting money into the club, and ensuring that Hearts still exist. And I particularly liked the two fingers stuck up to the media.

Some posters need to think before they start foaming at the mouth at one another.

As a betting man i'd wager that the above post is a majority(supporters,not Kickback)view.

:thumbsup:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Bit too subtle for some, I see? :smuggy:

Way above ma heid, Frank...

Ur ye comparing yersel wi' the Martin Luther King felly?

(I think its time we started another thread within a thread)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Why are people being suckered in by Begbie?

Not suckered in, I just don't understand what he's on about. You're right though, even though I know everything he types is just a juvenile wind-up, it still bovvers me from time to time. :lol:

Because this is how the big boys get the job done Lawson. :greggy:

Way above ma heid, Frank...

Ur ye comparing yersel wi' the Martin Luther King felly?

(I think its time we started another thread within a thread)

Let's talk human rights in the developing world, Freewheelin'. :thumbsup:

Page 1 of the Lawsier:

The clique and the members within are just too good at what they do.

:brucey:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Because this is how the big boys get the job done Lawson. :greggy:

Let's talk human rights in the developing world, Freewheelin'. :thumbsup:

I tell ye Frank...Something that has got me fumimg!!!

I just bought 'Derek and Clive - Rude and Rare: The Best of Derek and Clive.'

Well what a fecking joke! There's no: 'The Worst Job I ever had.' 'This bloke came up to me...' 'The Cancer Song' and 'Parking Offence' amongst others.

I tell you, I felt like sending the fecking thing back to Amazon and telling the stupid ^^^^ t's to give me back my money!

Broxburn_Jambo

I lost all respect for George when he gave that ridiculous press conference after the Burley sacking saying we were looking for a top class manager as a replacement, and we ended up with the truly hopeless Graham Rix.

I tell ye Frank...Something that has got me fumimg!!!

I just bought 'Derek and Clive - Rude and Rare: The Best of Derek and Clive.'

Well what a fecking joke! There's no: 'The Worst Job I ever had.' 'This bloke came up to me...' 'The Cancer Song' and 'Parking Offence' amongst others.

I tell you, I felt like sending the fecking thing back to Amazon and telling the stupid ^^^^ t's to give me back my money!

And they call that a best of, FJ, they call that a best of.

The ****ing ****s are having a ****ing laugh. Peter and Dudley would be ****ing spinning in their ****ing graves :verymad:

My current issue of choice is protestors in Syria. Some pretty desperate treatment going down for those chaps. :(

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

And they call that a best of, FJ, they call that a best of.

The ****ing ****s are having a ****ing laugh. Peter and Dudley would be ****ing spinning in their ****ing graves :verymad:

My current issue of choice is protestors in Syria. Some pretty desperate treatment going down for those chaps. :(

Syrians? Feck 'em, did they help us beat 'itler?

D'ya fink we both should feck off to the Shed to discuss in greater detail?

Syrians? Feck 'em, did they help us beat 'itler?

D'ya fink we both should feck off to the Shed to discuss in greater detail?

:lol:

I think it may be important that we do.

No one gets quite as upset when your jokes fly over their heads there, for one thing. :ninja:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

:lol:

I think it may be important that we do.

No, I like it here actually. :lol:

Seriously, talk about false adverising! What a take in! I'd settled down to listen to Dud calling and being called a c** t, hearing about Jayne Mansfield and Lobsters, Winston's secret bogey addiction, Pete's immortal reply to the traffic policeman asking him why his car was weaving all over the road ('Because I'm pissed out of me 'ead'.

Nuffink.

Don't buy it mate, boycott it. Just give it a miss.

No one gets quite as upset when your jokes fly over their heads there, for one thing. :ninja:

I met him in a pub in Livingston before a game a few years ago and I think he spoke to every Hearts fan in the place.

was he asking them to buy him a whisky? self-publicising, jakey windbag.

Commander Harris

I like Mr Foulkes.

I also like Mr Foulkes, although I disagree with him more often than not. He doesn't rate Waterworld :(

With the money hes made from the tax payers over his political career and the lords (cough cough) he could take over Hearts i`ve no time for him whats so ever.

kennyblack'sshot

The really sad thing about the shambolic way the club is being run and the general on / off field problems, is that it is creating such division amongst the fans.

Online maybe but not in the real world. Or I must have missed the gangs of pro and anti-Romanov gangs squaring up to each other outside Diggers.

vladimir romanov stuff the spl/sfa stuff the media players should have to earn there wages ie start playing better im with romanov with this 1

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Absolute classic.

Can you get me a deal on a pair of trainers, from that factory you own in China ?

Can't believe this one was missed. down.gif

Was going to add a picture of Vegas Elvis as the hair is just about right for fat buffon.

But couldn't be bothered. :lol:

yes he does!

in the same way that Gary Mac,The Federation etc etc do

we are a broad church so there is no one who could cover all our views and thoughts but they all do a decent job

Colonel Kurtz

yes he does!

in the same way that Gary Mac,The Federation etc etc do

we are a broad church so there is no one who could cover all our views and thoughts but they all do a decent job

See todays Scotsman Kenny..re Lord Dode being always pissed in The Lords..if you saw the nick of his bugle on TV last night it might be a reasonable claim.

The people you mention were all duped by Romanov either their heads were turned with the prospect of personal enhancement,or they were easily fooled.

The day Romanov got total control,and sacked Burley who advised us to sell our shares .this was the start of the declone.

There was no "what if we succeed in getting rid of Robinson plan " back in the day,surely the fact that Dundee Utd and Dunfermline had rejected Romanov should have set alarm bells ringing in anyone with a modicum of business acumen

I don't even know what GF said yesterday.

It seems to me that the fans need some articulate, well connected, people, who are 100% Hearts-fans, to speak for us, and GF is such a person.

Who else have we got? Seriously, who else is out there who can show some leadership?

If this really is the end of the Romanov era, who would you put on an action group (for want of a better term) to try to lead us on to a new start?

Colonel Kurtz

It seems to me that the fans need some articulate, well connected, people, who are 100% Hearts-fans, to speak for us, and GF is such a person.

Who else have we got? Seriously, who else is out there who can show some leadership?

If this really is the end of the Romanov era, who would you put on an action group (for want of a better term) to try to lead us on to a new start?

Given previous efforts then PONZI HMFC ltd with B Madoff as main director should be set up

Any group that needs Foulkes to represent them is in a bad way... The guy is an integrity vacuum. He'll switch sides and transform his opinion on any matter at the drop of a hat if he feels it'll put him on the right side. He was a sickening sycophant when Romanov arrived and jumped ship as soon as he saw he was no longer in the populist camp. MacKay was/is just as bad.

The guy is an absolute balloon.

Archived