vodafone smart

Boomstick

My ever so wonderful other half put my BlackBerry through the wash in January. She recently gave me her upgrade, an HTC desire s.

I kind of feel bad as she's stuck with a genio touch.

I'm thinking of getting her a Vodafone smart for christmas, 70 quid on payg and will work without unlocking for her contract.

It runs on Android but that's about all I know. Is it decent? I'm not spending big on it because its her fault to begin with.

I'm fairly shite with these things so would like some practical advice.

Thx.

X

She felt bad enough to give it to me and let's be fair, it was the second phone of mine she'd washed...

The deal is she gets my upgrade in July next year anyway, just thinking of being nice.

I work for said phone company and to be honest with you shes probably better sticking with the genio. The smart is possibly the slowest phone I have ever used, it cant handle the android software. Better spending a bit more and getting one of the more basic HTC phones or Samsung phone running android.

That's useful advice!

She's getting a decent phone in July anyway but thought I'd surprise her with one for Christmas.

I don't want to pay more than a maximum of 100 for it, any recommendations?

Samsung galaxy Y would be a good choice. Not long out and much better than the smart, also im guessing you wont need a top-up with it? If you go into the shop they will knock ?10 off the price if you dont want the top-up.

Archived