Stupid Sexy Flanders

Say What Again

He has some work to do.

di_canio_salute.jpg

051212_FASCIST_SALUTE_vmed.standard.jpg

Di-Canio.jpg

news-graphics-2005-_608378a.jpg

Admittedly, the 2nd pic is pushing it a bit for inclusion. :P

Amazed the "he wiz only daein a red hand oaaf Ulster" excuse has not yet emanated from the west coast. :whistling:

Jamtarts-1874

Because he touches his shoulders first he isn't really doing the nazi salute. Looks to me like something he just made up and thought would look cool.

Because he touches his shoulders first he isn't really doing the nazi salute. Looks to me like something he just made up and thought would look cool.

I thought it was bit 'gangster' brushing off the shoulder as if to say easy, while saluting the fans. Glad it hasnt been mentioned much because if someone seriously takes offence to that they need to have a word wi themselves.

fabienleclerq

If you watch the whole celebration he does it with both hands like a "there you go" type of thing, doubt its a nazi salute!!

Latest Exclusive on the Hibsman website:

"84 year old Hearts supporting Granny Guilty of Nazi Salute!"

84 year old May Wedderburn, who was heard to say she thought it would be a great idea if the Council and Hearts co-operated in a new Stadium for the Tynecastle club. After this initial crime, she compounded her felony as she then gave a Nazi salute when her neighbour left her house after a cup of coffee!

"I was only waving goodbye," she pathetically whimpered as the PC Police dragged her off to the stocks in Easter Road!

Other up-to-date links:

- Julius Caesar Conquers Gaul

- Mussolini Takes Power in Italy

- Adolf Hitler says my Aim is to Conquer Leith

84 year old May Wedderburn, who was heard to say she thought it would be a great idea if the Council and Hearts co-operated in a new Stadium for the Tynecastle club. After this initial crime, she compounded her felony as she then gave a Nazi salute when her neighbour left her house after a cup of coffee!

"I was only waving goodbye," she pathetically whimpered as the PC Police dragged her off to the stocks in Easter Road!

Other up-to-date links:

Well........

:unsure:

The gesture of shoulder to straight out looks more like he is trying to do a Roman salute then a Nazi salute.

think a roman salute would be fist closed?

Other up-to-date links:

:cornette:

Other up-to-date links:

:really:

I've got to hand it to you. You even managed to turn a Van Persie Nazi salute thread into a conspiracy about everyone being out to get us!

Say What Again

Paulo's face in the third picture down from JOH :gimp:

Yeah. It did remind me a bit of Beavis

176400d1272380533-its-going-long-night-beavis.gif

Di-Canio.jpg

Drylaw Hearts

Other up-to-date links:

cde65_funny-dog-pictures-goggie-gifs-go-crazy.gif?w=125

Archived