• Ian Black
    • Adrian Mrowiec
    • Rudi Skacel
    • David Templeton
    • Ryan Stevenson
    • Stephen Elliott
    • Gordon Smith
    • Arvydas Novikovas

Disappointing result today where poor decision making/discipline denied us the opportunity to play the game 11 v 11 which would more than likely got us a better result on the day

For me better performers were Eggy, Webster and Temps in spells and I'm going to give my vote to Eggert as he is beginning to look like the player in centre midfield he looked like he could be when he first broke into the first team

Poll will close Thursday evening sometime

Cheers folks

:thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

I too thought both Jonsson and Webster were our top performers. As for David Templeton, I know there is a player in there, we seen it for around 3 months last season, and have seen little bursts this season. But he is also someone who frustrates me bucket loads, and did that today. He can do things which can see him drift past players but also does things that make you sit there thinking "why".

Anyway, enough of the rabbiting, back to business, I thought Eggert Jonsson was our best player today, in an overall display I left disappointed by. I can accept defeat, it is part of the game, but I prefer those defeats to be inflicted by teams better than us, however, today we allowed a poor Kilmarnock side to go home with 3 points.

Jonsson was easily the best player on the park today. I can't believe Temps has any votes at all. Completely ineffectual.

I was on holiday for the game, so obviously can't vote. Watching the highlights though, it seemed we were all over them and just had one of those days where nothing went for us. Skacel looked like he could've scored a few as well, Hamill was unlucky with a shot in the second.

Were we really as bad as people have made out?

Results

A bit one sided this week

Eggert Jonsson - 10 pts MOTM

David Templeton - 5 pts

Andy Webster - 2 pts

Cheers folks, if I get on my laptop tomorrow I'll put up October's player of the month and POTY status

:thumbsup:

Archived