Rebuilding starts NOW

stephanepaille

stephanepaille

It has to start as soon as possible...with us finishing in the bottom 6 it gives us an opportunity to blood youngsters these last 5 games and gives us a better idea of who we need for next season.

There is no doubt we need to offload a good few players in bring in a few in the summer as well as a new manager.

My only worry is that Frail will still be around for next season and that is realy bad news as he dosent seem to have much of a clue. If he is appoint an assistant to take some pressure off him and see how he does.

But we have the chance to rebuid starting from now....so give Rapnik, Templeton, Kostadinov, Glen and co a chance and start from the next game.....who cares if we get beat we will have bloooded some youngsters and gave them first team experience.

Drylaw Hearts

I would be happier watching some of the better youth players getting a chance now that we've nothing to play for.

The majority of players who got us into this mess do not deserve to play another first team game this season.

Forthbank on a rainy Tuesday afternoon playing reserve football and double training sessions each day is needed.

Sicken them like they've sickened us.

For our remaining Reserve matches the team should be :-

Basso

Neilson

Zaliukas

Tall

Goncalves

Chesney

Stewart

Kingston

No.28

Audry

Nade

Jambof3tornado
I would be happier watching some of the better youth players getting a chance now that we've nothing to play for.

The majority of players who got us into this mess do not deserve to play another first team game this season.

Forthbank on a rainy Tuesday afternoon playing reserve football and double training sessions each day is needed.

Sicken them like they've sickened us.

For our remaining Reserve matches the team should be :-

Basso

Neilson

Zaliukas

Tall

Goncalves

Chesney

Stewart

Kingston

No.28

Audry

Nade

If they cant be motivated by 16000 at tynie then what hope in front of a few hundred at forthbank.

Reserves Vs Hibs tomorrow in case anyone didnt know. 1pm KO.

Drylaw Hearts
If they cant be motivated by 16000 at tynie then what hope in front of a few hundred at forthbank.

Reserves Vs Hibs tomorrow in case anyone didnt know. 1pm KO.

I don't want to motivate them.

I want to sicken them.

I'd play the youngsters i thnk the fans would go and see the young lads but how many fans will show up at the Gretna game,

funktasticlad
I'd play the youngsters i thnk the fans would go and see the young lads but how many fans will show up at the Gretna game,

Neither will gretna from what i gather

It has to start as soon as possible...with us finishing in the bottom 6 it gives us an opportunity to blood youngsters these last 5 games and gives us a better idea of who we need for next season.

There is no doubt we need to offload a good few players in bring in a few in the summer as well as a new manager.

My only worry is that Frail will still be around for next season and that is realy bad news as he dosent seem to have much of a clue. If he is appoint an assistant to take some pressure off him and see how he does.

But we have the chance to rebuid starting from now....so give Rapnik, Templeton, Kostadinov, Glen and co a chance and start from the next game.....who cares if we get beat we will have bloooded some youngsters and gave them first team experience.

Based on the results I've seen, our youngsters are utter gash. :sad:

The rebuilding should have started 18months ago.

Vlad has allowed the situation to deteriorate and look at us now.

BIG BIG BIG changes needed...lets just wait and see what happens

in next 3months.

Make or break now!1

The rebuilding should have started 18months ago.

Vlad has allowed the situation to deteriorate and look at us now.

BIG BIG BIG changes needed...lets just wait and see what happens

in next 3months.

Make or break now!1

Probably the same that happened in the 3 months up to the new season, sweet F. A. except lets take the supporters money and give them empty promises like "Hearts to sign 2 world cup stars".

I must be mad, coz i'll still go back next season.

Archived