Dance Albums..

Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle

Why is it they release exactly the same CD every 2 or 3 months. Just seen another one for Dave Pearce. Exactly the same songs you'd see/expect on previous "Anthems". All decent tunes but who the hell buys countless cds with the same "chooons" on? The same goes for Mother Day/Easter/Xmas/Valentines/Love song CD's. No wonder people download!

:kiss2:

Carl Weathers
Why is it they release exactly the same CD every 2 or 3 months. Just seen another one for Dave Pearce. Exactly the same songs you'd see/expect on previous "Anthems". All decent tunes but who the hell buys countless cds with the same "chooons" on? The same goes for Mother Day/Easter/Xmas/Valentines/Love song CD's. No wonder people download!

:kiss2:

Who buys them?

Kids, woman and gayers.

:)

Bordeaux 03

I'm grateful to Dave Pearce because when i was about 12 i probably first listened to 'dance' music on his show after the charts on Radio 1 and have been hooked ever since.

I remember having his Dance Anthems Presents albums on tape, they were superb and i still love them though apart from that i can't remember the last time i bought a complilation cd.

The wierdest one is 'Clubland Classix' that's just been released.

Few old school songs, but mostly filled with tunes released in the past 2 months.

Archived