Introduce A ST Holders Association

ColtbridgeJambo

ColtbridgeJambo

Why not scrap all the 4 supporters groups (Trust,Federation,Shareholders and Fan's Forum) and introduce a ST Holders Association which would represent the the vast majority of the supporters.

Just an idea.

maroonedinoz

Given that Vlad controls the vast majority of shares..what exactly is it that the current shareholders association hope to achieve?

have they ever taken a stance on anything..or do they just see themelves as a slightly elevated (in their minds) social club?

I can't recall seeing anything of any note from them

Commander Harris

season ticket holders represent about 80% of a full tynie home support. that's 20% of folk that actually go to games without representation. add to that ex-pats and others that can't make it to games regularly and you have a significant number of people.

While I think a ST holders association is a good idea I think this would have to be in addition to other supporters groups.

I think it's a great idea, but am not sure about the "exclusivity" of it being ST-holder only.

Why not have a 20% membership of non-ST holders, and out of town / abroad members?

Do not be shy guys, keep your views or suggestions coming.

You really need to know why all these various groups exist.

The shareholders association is open to anyone who owns shares in Hearts, believe it or not, and holds regular social events with invited guest speakers. Its other claim to fame is that it normally frames a number of pertinent questions to be asked at the club AGM.

The Trust was the most recently set up organisation whose aim was to form a shares collective in order to eventually gain a seat on the Hearts Board. Vlad kind of brought that to a halt by buying up most of the shares himself. Originally any Hearts fan could join this group but I don't know if they are still enrolling people.

The federation is a collective of Hearts Supporters clubs whereby each club elects representatives to attend the Federation meetings and in turn elects a committee to run the affairs of the Fed. You have to be a member of a supporters club to be in the Fed.

The Fans Forum does not require any membership conditions and is simply a body who organise meetings to discuss matters at the club and anyone can attend these meetings.

Your idea of one umberella group to represent the fans views, whilst laudable, is totally impractical as none of the aforementioned will vote for their own demise in order to set up a new body.

Why not scrap them all and have a Hearts supporters club/group/forum/association thingy.:confused:

pennantjambo
Why not scrap all the 4 supporters groups (Trust,Federation,Shareholders and Fan's Forum) and introduce a ST Holders Association which would represent the the vast majority of the supporters.

Just an idea.

Why not a ST Association plus everyone else who is a Jambo but not a ST holder, that way every fan has representation

Archived