Tickets today

beerandbovril

beerandbovril

Just wondering - does anyone know if it's a sell out today? If not, what would be the chances of getting a ticket at the TO just before kick off?

Any advice appreciated...ta!

Just wondering - does anyone know if it's a sell out today? If not, what would be the chances of getting a ticket at the TO just before kick off?

Any advice appreciated...ta!

I booked on-line last night and was able to print off my ticket. Try the hearts website to see if many are left

beerandbovril

I booked on-line last night and was able to print off my ticket. Try the hearts website to see if many are left

Cheers mate, didn't know you could just print them off now. Good call!

loveofthegame

Just had a look at Ticketmaster myself out of interest. Absolutely shocking how many tickets are left for a game like this.

scots civil war

manc derby on at the same time innit

top class programming from some ******* numpty out there

Just had a look at Ticketmaster myself out of interest. Absolutely shocking how many tickets are left for a game like this.

The kick off time is a joke.

loveofthegame

The kick off time is a joke.

It may well be, but every big home game is generally early on a Sunday these days. We should be selling out these games.

It may well be, but every big home game is generally early on a Sunday these days. We should be selling out these games.

Gave my season ticket away for this one. I can't be bothered with Sunday morning games. Looks like plenty others feel the same way.

Archived