Sweet Dreams are Made of This!

colinmaroon

Had an extremely vivid HD dream last night about the game v Rangers.

Temps was coming into the box in the inside-right position, with a Rangers' defender covering him, and he protected the ball, keeping himself between man and ball and,as he got to about 8 yards out and MacGregor came out and flung himself at his feet, he dinked it over the defender's foot and MacGregor's body into the far corner (a la Dalglish in Euro Final v Brugges (?))!!!

Clear as a bell! :thumbsup:

Ever dreamt about Hearts?

PS Before anyone gets too excited, years ago I dreamt that I scored a hattrick for Hearts at Firhill! :teehee:

PS Before anyone gets too excited, years ago I dreamt that I scored a hattrick for Hearts at Firhill! :teehee:

Why would anyone get excited about you dreaming about a hearts match? :mellow:

Oh dear, oh dear!!!

Listen very carefully, I will say this only once!

IT WAS A JOKE!!!

Oh dear, oh dear!!!

Listen very carefully, I will say this only once!

IT WAS A JOKE!!!

If you say so Colin :thumbsup:

And Colin went up the mountain and the Lord said unto him "Hearts shall score thrice against the Hun" and there was much rejoicing amongst the chosen people. Let it be so.

:thumbsup:

What made you think: 'THE PEOPLE OF KICKBACK NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS DREAM'?

:blink:

I think it's just general chat.No need for you to behave like a fud.

Walter Bishop

Temps was coming into the box in the inside-right position, with a Rangers' defender covering him, and he protected the ball, keeping himself between man and ball and,as he got to about 8 yards out and MacGregor came out and flung himself at his feet, he dinked it over the defender's foot and MacGregor's body into the far corner (a la Dalglish in Euro Final v Brugges (?))!!!

csb1.jpg

Any time I have a dream about football, it's about me being in a mad rush to make it to the game.

I never see any of the actual match, though.

Wicked bantz mate :thumbsup:

14d.gif

Can't be that vivid a dream if you cant name the rangers defender!!!

Pish dream IMO. ?

I think it was Craig Whyte!!!

PS Just for the fuds!

Point of thread, in case you missed it in your fuddiness -

Ever dreamt about a Hearts game?

A few years ago when Hearts were going through a goal drought I woke up on a Saturday morning having had a dream we beat Killy 3-0. So since we were playing them that day at Tyney I stuck on ?5 on a 3-0 win. It happened - believe!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

You didn't happen to notice the final score in this dream did you Colin ?

First goal scorer would also be helpful.....:thumbsup:

I had a dream that I was playing up front for Hearts but that I was still as bad at football as I am in real life. I kept shinning the ball and taking fresh air shots. Miko was going nuts at me. The crowd were going mental.

the windae cleaner

2 days before we beat hibs in the s/cup (fozzy on the fence)

i dreamt that robbo scored ... keith wright equalized and hearts got a winner but couldnt remember who scored it ...... put a fiver on it and won ?65 quid ........ at 1-1 i was tellin all my mates around me it was cool and id dreamt it .

was spookily shocked while collectin my winnings ........

have also dreamt 6 lottery winning numbers but after 8 years of playin still waiting LOL

Any time I have a dream about football, it's about me being in a mad rush to make it to the game.

I have a lot of dreams about rushing about trying to get to my sunday league game, always turn up after the game has started. :huh:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

That's quite strange, I regularly have a similar one. It's always me and my mates but I'm the only one who's bothered about the game, so we end up missing it despite having plenty time at the start.

Weird.

That's quite strange, I regularly have a similar one. It's always me and my mates but I'm the only one who's bothered about the game, so we end up missing it despite having plenty time at the start.

Weird.

The other week I had a dream that I was in Glasgow an hour before a derby at Easter Road.

Somehow I made it to the ticket office to get a ticket and down to ER in time, but I never saw the game itself. And the Nou Tramp looked nothing like it actually does.

Or any other stadium I've ever seen, for that matter.

:mellow:

scottish_chicP

The derby when they won the wee cup and everyone thought we'd get gubbed I told everyone on the bus I had a dream we won 0-1 :)

I also had a dream about tomorrow's game last night. We won 3-0. Rudi scored first. Temps scored the others. MacGregor got sent off for being a fud. It was good.

There should be a separate forum for sarcastic fuds who add nothing to a thread.

Unfortunately it would be a busier forum than "The Terrace",

I woke up on 2nd April 2006 crapping myself after dreaming Hearts got beat 3-0. Thank feck my dreams don't come true

Please let it be true!! :thumbsup:

What made you think: 'THE PEOPLE OF KICKBACK NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS DREAM'?

:blink:

Stop getting your knickers in a twist! :ahhhhhhh:

I woke up on 2nd April 2006 crapping myself after dreaming Hearts got beat 3-0. Thank feck my dreams don't come true

Spud? :unsure:

yabadabadoo1874again

Agree with this...think this good wee thread !!! Think all of us have mental Hearts dreams...least i think and hope so!!! : )

There should be a separate forum for sarcastic fuds who add nothing to a thread.

Unfortunately it would be a busier forum than "The Terrace",

Anytime i've dreamt about Hearts its usually a win and we've always won. :thumbsup:

Its always been 1 goal out though. Once I dreamt we beat Aberdeen 5 1 and we only won 4 1.

I've only ever woken up once after having a Really vivid dream about a hearts match. It was the night before we played Falkirk in the Scottish. I dreamt we'd been gubbed 4-1. We actually ended up getting gubbed 4-0!!!

J Cheever Loophole

I also had a dream about tomorrow's game last night. We won 3-0. Rudi scored first. Temps scored the others. MacGregor got sent off for being a fud. It was good.

I hope your dream comes true because so far my KB predictor has been a feckin mare.woot.gif

Take it you only scored the two then?

Hope you're right about Temps! Be totally disappointed if it doesn't happen now.

Yeah, I have dreamt on more than one occasion I'm playing for the famous. Anyone who's seen me play will know just how unlikely that is!

Caught me out :lol:

:lol:

I couldn't give a shite about Begbie, but Spud? Well OK, I felt sorry for Spud, he hadn't hurt anyone. :lol:

Mac_fae_Gillie

Strange but I dreamed we won 2;0,I was constantly checking scores but couldn't read them then sudden a report come up with us winning two nil.nice dream thru my a little earlier when I woke.

Had a vivid dream back in 68 that we beat Dunfermline 3-1 in the cup final <_<

I also have that recurring dream of not making the game. Although only a 15 min walk from the house, I leave an hour before get to tynie, no ticket, have to go back, then when I arrive again, I've forgot my scarf, then back again, the gates are closed when I finally get there.

What's all that about?

Gregory House M.D.

And Colin went up the mountain and the Lord said unto him "Hearts shall score thrice against the Hun" and there was much rejoicing amongst the chosen people. Let it be so.

:thumbsup:

:rofl:

Drewjambobusby

I had a fantastic dream last night woke up this morning with a stiffy

:lol:

Stiffy aye? i remember that !!!!!! Nowadays though a Belhaven Best does me :mellow:

I had a dream last night I got sent off for arguing with a ref. Corrupt Dream FA scum.

and the refs name was Brines, yes.

A Boy Named Crow

Dreamt about a 433 formation last night, flok discussing it, whether we actually have a 433 etc. Can't remember the score though...

• 2 weeks later...
Radioactive Mince

According to my wife, as I have no recollection of this, I once sat bolt upright in bed in the middle of one Friday night, turned to her straight-faced, said "Hearts will draw with Motherwell tomorrow" and went back to sleep. We drew 0-0.

She didn't even put a bet on it :verymad:

Fecking weird.

I also have that recurring dream of not making the game. Although only a 15 min walk from the house, I leave an hour before get to tynie, no ticket, have to go back, then when I arrive again, I've forgot my scarf, then back again, the gates are closed when I finally get there.

What's all that about?

My guess is that these dreams all signify the hopelessness of supporting Hearts (or any football team) in that, no matter what you do, you know that there's almost nothing you can do to make things better or make things happen. These dreams are likely to have gotten more common under Vlad.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I had a dream once where I walked on to the pitch at Tynie as the players were making their way round on a lap of honour. I looked up and Sir Sean Connery was in the directors box cheering and fist pumping. Then he looked and saw me and gave me a signal that I took to mean, 'Get off the pitch, you wee *****.' :sob:

Freudian, man.

Archived