Well said N8ickey Campbell

Colonel Kurtz

Colonel Kurtz

Just on radio 5 discussing Ricky Gervais using the **** word

"You cant use the N word or the P word but the worst is the H word...Hibee and very offensive"

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Just on radio 5 discussing Ricky Gervais using the **** word

"You cant use the N word or the P word but the worst is the H word...Hibee and very offensive"

I know I'm gonna sound dim and expect to get pelters :blink: , but is that what he actually said? Or are you just making it up?

Colonel Kurtz

I know I'm gonna sound dim and expect to get pelters :blink: , but is that what he actually said? Or are you just making it up?

he said it

AllyjamboDerbyshire

he said it

Oh I am glad, don't feel so daft now :thumbsup:

Does that make him a Jambo, or just an honourary Jambo?

Oh I am glad, don't feel so daft now :thumbsup:

Does that make him a Jambo, or just an honourary Jambo?

He's definitely a jambo

Coburg Hearts

He's definitely a jambo

Correct. Put it this way, he is a thousand times more a Jambo than Andy Murray is a hibby. smile.gif

My cousin went to uni with him and he was a real Jambo then (early 80s), so good on him for sticking with us, I have a lot of time for the guy.

:thumbsup:

Fozzyonthefence

Where did he get that accent from though? Is that just put on for tv to make him sound more English or what?

Where did he get that accent from though? Is that just put on for tv to make him sound more English or what?

Give him a bit of a break he has lived in England since at least 1986..........mind you I have been hear since 1989, I wonder if the extra 3 years will make a big difference as I have the same accent I always had :thumbsup:

I've always thought Nicky Campbell comes across smug and so sure of himself.

....Now I know why - he supports the JT's. :verysmug:jbsmug.gif

Give him a bit of a break he has lived in England since at least 1986..........mind you I have been hear since 1989, I wonder if the extra 3 years will make a big difference as I have the same accent I always had :thumbsup:

I'd imagine you won't. You'll probably even change your accent when you come back up here.

Archived