Zionism

zorba74

Evening folks

We were in the pub the other night and we were in a big group of people, friends of friends etc

There were a few discussions through the night regarding football, sports, current affairs, politics etc

Some of the folk got onto zionism and said it is very prevalent in the world today, i didnt get involved in this as i didnt and dont know much about how it works

One of the things i did hear was that the last 2 olympic logos spell this word if you break the logo down. Sure enough both of them can spell zion.

http://rpgrecords.com/london-2012-olympics-logo-is-racist-2012-spelled-zion

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2008/06jun/RICR-080608-SUB.php

If any of you have an interest in this subject i would be happy to hear your views/thoughts on it before i go researching it myself.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Can't comment on Zionism i'm afraid as i know nowt about it.

My opinions on the Logos tho...if you look for something hard enough you can probably find it! Like making shapes out of clouds!

Can't comment on Zionism i'm afraid as i know nowt about it.

My opinions on the Logos tho...if you look for something hard enough you can probably find it! Like making shapes out of clouds!

yup. humans are predisposed to see patterns.

For example, following on from the London 2012 logo looking like, if you contort it, it spells Zion I looked at the main olympics logo and i found the word "Oooooo". I think this is very decent evidence of a ghost conspiracy.

Thanks for the reply

I sort of see your point but dont think you can compare clouds to logos. Clouds are obviously changeable, no two clouds are the same whereas these two logos are fixed so the opportunities to make words and shapes out of the logos are more limited compared to big random fluffy clouds.

The fact that the same word could be spelt from two logos is pretty unusual and the odds would be pretty high on that happening through chance. I've tried to look for other words that could be contained in these logos but am struggling to find any, let alone the same word in both.

Thanks for the reply

I sort of see your point but dont think you can compare clouds to logos. Clouds are obviously changeable, no two clouds are the same whereas these two logos are fixed so the opportunities to make words and shapes out of the logos are more limited compared to big random fluffy clouds.

The fact that the same word could be spelt from two logos is pretty unusual and the odds would be pretty high on that happening through chance. I've tried to look for other words that could be contained in these logos but am struggling to find any, let alone the same word in both.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

I'm not saying it can't be a zionist sign, but it is a fact that the human does make connections. The question i'd ask you is, and this ties in to any world wide conspiracy ideas, what is there to be gained from spelling the london 2012 logo out of letters that look like zion - to piss non-zionists off? Hardly. To give people a hint that zionists are controlling the world? Why would they do that? Did they do it as some sort of double bluff, so that cynical assholes on the internet would rip it to shreds and thow you off the scent of the zionist world conspiracy. Probably not (more likely to be the lizard people anyway)

Occam's Razor says its probably just a crap logo. Nothing more.

The bigger point that all feeds in to is - given that we accept as a fact that there is a world-wide conspiracy controlling governments and business world-wide, and we simply accept that as a fact, why would we know about it if they want it kept hidden? Surely they'd be savvy enough to stay pretty incognito if they're powerful enough to control the world, no?

Anyway, it all seems kinda futile to me one way or the other. If you do look in to it further zorba i hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for the reply

interstingly (or not as the case may be) clouds are often thought of as fractal shapes. the definition being that the general shape of a cloud is identical if you look at it from either a distance or up close. Mountain ranges, and weirdly, poppadoms are also thought of as fractals too.

The London 2012 logo is clearly Lisa Simpson giving Millhouse a bj.

Or an anagram of NOIZ, probably a veiled warning of a Slade reunion tour, Cum on Feel the Conspirazee!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

I'm not saying it can't be a zionist sign, but it is a fact that the human does make connections. The question i'd ask you is, and this ties in to any world wide conspiracy ideas, what is there to be gained from spelling the london 2012 logo out of letters that look like zion - to piss non-zionists off? Hardly. To give people a hint that zionists are controlling the world? Why would they do that? Did they do it as some sort of double bluff, so that cynical assholes on the internet would rip it to shreds and thow you off the scent of the zionist world conspiracy. Probably not (more likely to be the lizard people anyway)

Occam's Razor says its probably just a crap logo. Nothing more.

The bigger point that all feeds in to is - given that we accept as a fact that there is a world-wide conspiracy controlling governments and business world-wide, and we simply accept that as a fact, why would we know about it if they want it kept hidden? Surely they'd be savvy enough to stay pretty incognito if they're powerful enough to control the world, no?

Anyway, it all seems kinda futile to me one way or the other. If you do look in to it further zorba i hope you enjoy it.

thanks for your views

as i said, i dont know too much about it and i wont if i dont research the topic myself which will hopefully give me a more informed opinion and enable me to agree/disagree with your opinion

as you say, i hope i enjoy it

cheers

The London 2012 logo is clearly Lisa Simpson giving Millhouse a bj.

Or an anagram of NOIZ, probably a veiled warning of a Slade reunion tour, Cum on Feel the Conspirazee!

lol

you may have taken that too far, or maybe not

could it be that it is actually german pigs that are planning to take over the world "OINZ OINZ"

interstingly (or not as the case may be) clouds are often thought of as fractal shapes. the definition being that the general shape of a cloud is identical if you look at it from either a distance or up close. Mountain ranges, and weirdly, poppadoms are also thought of as fractals too.

first time i have heard the term "fractal shape"

you learn a new thing every day :thumbsup:

Most people who feel Zionism is prevalent across the whole world (rather than being part of a hugely complex issue in Israel/Palestine) tend to be bigoted bampots.

Your links are to bampots as well. I'm surprised you haven't got pictures of freaks with tinfoil hats yet.

Zionist conspirators would surely spell it in Hebrew

????

Which looks nothing like any olympic logo I can remember

Most people who feel Zionism is prevalent across the whole world (rather than being part of a hugely complex issue in Israel/Palestine) tend to be bigoted bampots.

Your links are to bampots as well. I'm surprised you haven't got pictures of freaks with tinfoil hats yet.

does that mean that there are some that arent bampots then?

????

Nor I

????

Looking at it again it looks a bit like someone taking a sideways glance through a letterbox

Guest Dipped Flake

There is no doubt that there is a huge pro-jewish influence in all strands of western life, especially the film industry which constantly pushes a pro-jewish message .

There is no doubt that there is a huge pro-jewish influence in all strands of western life, especially the film industry which constantly pushes a pro-jewish message .

There is a difference between Jewishness and Zionism.

Zionism is, as far as I am aware, the belief in the creation of and defence of a Jewish homeland in the Holy Land.

In some case you can have non-Jewish zionists. There are some of the evangelical right in America who actively support the Zionists as they believe that come the hour of armageddon these Jews will convert and become Christian (or something like that).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

How dare those peski jews be successful.

Guest Dipped Flake

How dare those peski jews be successful.

Much more to it than that but I remember reading in a Saudi paper many years ago where an Islamic scholar was saying that the Arab World should spend less time complaining about the zionist media and more time spending their money trying to influence the media like the jewish lobby does. His point was that hollywood has no interest in portraying jews in a bad light and actively portrays jews as the heroes not because of some worldwide jewish conspiracy; more that all the file companies are owned by jews so of course thay are going to do this.

Guest Dipped Flake

There is a difference between Jewishness and Zionism.

Zionism is, as far as I am aware, the belief in the creation of and defence of a Jewish homeland in the Holy Land.

In some case you can have non-Jewish zionists. There are some of the evangelical right in America who actively support the Zionists as they believe that come the hour of armageddon these Jews will convert and become Christian (or something like that).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Yes, 'm aware of that, that's why I specifically said Jews and no Zionists. There are a large body of Jews that hate the Zionists as they see them as being as much of a threat to Israel as the Arabs. Zionists want to expand Israel to take in Jordan, part of Syria and part of Egypt. Most sensible Jews can see that is never going to happen; in fact they would be happier to give back the West bank to the Palestinians if it meant a lasting peace Edited to say I meant Jews outside of Israel, although there is a fairly large minority who believe that thay should give back the West bank

Is there really?

Yep. Just last week I stopped eating bacon, and lopped off half my ******.

That has more to do with the hallucinogenic drugs you were taking at the time though.

That has more to do with the hallucinogenic drugs you were taking at the time though.

I thought it was the Pro-Jewish message being promoted when I was watching "Son of Godzilla".

I thought it was the Pro-Jewish message being promoted when I was watching "Son of Godzilla".

Given that I like having an intact ****** and eating bacon, I'm grateful for the warning. I shall now never watch Son of Godzilla for as long as I live.

I suppose if you believe in the church and are Christian you are sort of Jewish anyway :rolleyes: ......Is it stretching to say Muslim too?

Afterall, they are all based around the same beliefs/God.

yup. humans are predisposed to see patterns.

For example, following on from the London 2012 logo looking like, if you contort it, it spells Zion I looked at the main olympics logo and i found the word "Oooooo". I think this is very decent evidence of a ghost conspiracy.

i've always thought 2012 olympic logo looks like lisa simpson giving a blojob...

look it up and tel me it isnt so!!

i've always thought 2012 olympic logo looks like lisa simpson giving a blojob...

look it up and tel me it isnt so!!

just googled it :lol:

Archived