Whats twitter?

david mcgee

Unless you want to hear about when Ryan McGowan and David Templeton are in Nandos, or that someone you know has just made eaten a crisp that looked a bit like a cloud, then don't bother. Save the billions of brain-cells you would have lost and post mindless pish here instead. :)

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/101107-players-on-twitter/

siegementality

Save the billions of brain-cells you would have lost and post mindless pish here instead.

See that made me laugh, would you get that on Twitter?

See that made me laugh, would you get that on Twitter?

Jokes? One or two, aye.

Swearing? A bit.

Unless you want to hear about when Ryan McGowan and David Templeton are in Nandos, or that someone you know has just made eaten a crisp that looked a bit like a cloud, then don't bother. Save the billions of brain-cells you would have lost and post mindless pish here instead. :)

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/101107-players-on-twitter/

Depends how you use it I guess. I find it's brilliant for keeping up with news and events that interest me. It's also revolutionised the way journalists work. And if someone continually posts shite (e.g. Piers Morgan) I just stop following them. It's pretty simple.

i joined twitter recently and i think it's fairly crap. usually inane shite that people post, including myself, but i'm aware when im doing it and can laugh at myself. i might stop using it.

A mine of insightful posts, news and funny stuff if you follow the right people.

Who are the right people? Genuine question.

Sterling Archer

Who are the right people? Genuine question.

Really depends what your interests are. I love the NFL and with a lack of coverage here twitter is perfect for keeping up to date with what's going on.

Archived