Read at your leisure.......

Clerry Jambo

Cardiac Rucksack

Seems more pi$$ed off he was kept hanging about for an hour after the game. Again nothing wrong with the article as it spells out some home truths.

Love the way the hacks are all no on Mikos side when it was them who stirred the controversy with some shocking xenophobic articles in the aftermath of the Scotland incident.

Guest JamboRobbo
Seems more pi$$ed off he was kept hanging about for an hour after the game. Again nothing wrong with the article as it spells out some home truths.

Love the way the hacks are all no on Mikos side when it was them who stirred the controversy with some shocking xenophobic articles in the aftermath of the Scotland incident.

Agree to an extent, the reaction was over the top in comparison to other players.

But, bottom line is, when Miko did wrong, he got stick (albiet ott).

But of late (about 5 weeks now) Miko's attitude and application has been second to none. And sure enough, he gets credit for that.

I think Miko shows the way forward for our club.

You reap what you sow. Stop doing the stupid things, start working hard and doing the right things, and we'll get our rewards......

Kepp up with the idiotic way our club has been run for the past two years, and we'll get what we deserve.....

Agree to an extent, the reaction was over the top in comparison to other players.

But, bottom line is, when Miko did wrong, he got stick (albiet ott)

So will you be writing to Miko to apologise for going ott then ?

Guest JamboRobbo
So will you be writing to Miko to apologise for going ott then ?

Are you gonna make him a stupid cartoon character to make him feel better? :rolleyes:

Q: Were there harsh words in the dressing room after the game?

A: We had a chat and there were a few home truths. But I can't just point the finger at the players. We all need to go home and have a look in the mirror and see what we can do better. I know I will and hopefully the players will too.

How many times do we see that happen? Seems like every damn game these days.

I've said before, for the players it's better to finish in the bottom six, they've more chance of goal / win bonuses than they would playing the OF etc. More cash in pocket for them before fecking off elsewhere in the summer. Explains why they won't bother an arse for the club or supporters but I can guarantee they'll be trying post split to boost their coffers.

200milesfromgorgie

Lithuanian owner Vladimir Romanov get it right. Russian, as in FROM RUSSIA. small but simple facts that show what a sham paper it is, like all tabloids not much use now that 'they' are not aloud to wrap our chips up in them.

Cardiac Rucksack

But, bottom line is, when Miko did wrong, he got stick (albiet ott).

But of late (about 5 weeks now) Miko's attitude and application has been second to none. And sure enough, he gets credit for that.

I think Miko shows the way forward for our club.

You reap what you sow. Stop doing the stupid things, start working hard and doing the right things, and we'll get our rewards......

Kepp up with the idiotic way our club has been run for the past two years, and we'll get what we deserve.....

Yeah he was the only one who got pass marks from me on Sat, Screpis was neat and tidy, but his lack of fitness caught up with him.

Agree with the rest of the post.

Are you gonna make him a stupid cartoon character to make him feel better? :rolleyes:

Nope, cause I didn't over-react. I rightly gave him stick for a despicable act of diving of the worst sort. IMO, he did deserve the stick he got at the time from fans.

But he doesn't deserve to still be getting that stick now in the media, given his improvement in attitude of late and the appearance he has cleaned up his act, along with some of the other players involved in similar incidents lately.

Sure enough, just reading this articly shows his improvement is gradually getting noticed.

You didn't over-react ! ! ! :4_1_72: :4_1_72: :4_1_72: :4_1_72:

Stop gibbering guff . . . you had him hung, drawn and quartered and on the next plane back to Lithuania.

I might make him a stupid cartoon if he wants one . . . I'll probably name it JamboRobbo, that should make him laugh.

when the hearts players, esp the lithuanian ones, stop tellin the press all about what the 'manager' has being sayin to them in the dressing room (before giving their take on whether it was wrong or right) i will take it as a sign we might be getting somewhere.

confirms, as if further confirmation be needed that this is not the strong leadership from a revered manager that is required at such a time.

when was the last time you heard cuellar saying 'aye old waldo's had a wee pop at us afterwards, to be fair i think thats pretty harsh but he's got his job to do'

not necessarily entirely frails fault but indicative of the crack papering approach that we now have as manager a reserve team coach so obviously too close to the squad and unable to inspire and invigorate them. see Rugby park as our latest apathetic approach to an 'all or nothing' game.

ffs we looked more interested the night we played in tartan for chuck berry's testimonial.

Lithuanian owner Vladimir Romanov get it right. Russian, as in FROM RUSSIA. small but simple facts that show what a sham paper it is, like all tabloids not much use now that 'they' are not aloud to wrap our chips up in them.

But he is though. Residency counts in terms of where you come from. Somebody who say emigrates to Oz would consider themselves Australian and be reported as such in any paper, especially once awarded citizenship of the country.

Guest JamboRobbo
You didn't over-react ! ! ! :4_1_72: :4_1_72: :4_1_72: :4_1_72:

Stop gibbering guff . . . you had him hung, drawn and quartered and on the next plane back to Lithuania.

I might make him a stupid cartoon if he wants one . . . I'll probably name it JamboRobbo, that should make him laugh.

I knew I shouldn't have bothered trying to give a reasoned response to an idiot. I won't waste my time next time.

I knew I shouldn't have bothered trying to give a reasoned response to an idiot. I won't waste my time next time.

Good laddie . . . if in doubt respond with an insult then run away and hide.

:welldone:

Why not try getting things right yourself,he IS Lithuanian now,he was born in Russia but became a Lithuanian citizen.

As for the article,how can anyone disagree,we are a shambles from top to bottom.

Technically would he not be described as a Lithuanian citizen, not purely Lithuanian.

He was born a Russian and will die a Russian.

Guest JamboRobbo

You can call me a boy, pat me on the head, and suggest I run and hide.

But at least I know when I avoid being dragged into arguments with idiots, I generally have points to make about HMFC. Whereas your sole contribution to the board is to have digs at fellow Hearts fans over and over again.

Technically would he not be described as a Lithuanian citizen, not purely Lithuanian.

He was born a Russian and will die a Russian.

So if a dogs born in a stable does that make it a horse.

Commander Harris

if we're playing pedantic semantics I think "russian-lithuanian" is the most appropriate term. (in terms of describing his nationality before someone suggest **** as more appropriate! :P)

Not really the same though is it?

May be not to you, but hey hoe,any way how many times have you read "Vladimir Romanov Russian born but now Lithuanian citizen,was yesterday.....blahdy blahdy blah" makes it kinda easier to just say" Lithuanian Vladimir Romanov was......." but I bet he is now classed as a Lithuanian citizen which would make him -?

Commander Harris
May be not to you, but hey hoe,any way how many times have you read "Vladimir Romanov Russian born but now Lithuanian citizen,was yesterday.....blahdy blahdy blah" makes it kinda easier to just say" Lithuanian Vladimir Romanov was......." but I bet he is now classed as a Lithuanian citizen which would make him -?

a Russian-Lithuanian. :)

You siad if a dog was born in a stable would it be a horse!

If you (assuming you are Scottish) were to move to say Brazil, would you be Brazilian or Scottish?

If I was born in England, but lived in Scotland since I was say 6, I would still be English.

You siad if a dog was born in a stable would it be a horse!

If you (assuming you are Scottish) were to move to say Brazil, would you be Brazilian or Scottish?

If I was born in England, but lived in Scotland since I was say 6, I would still be English.

Aye okay ,you win,he's a Russian born Lithuanian citizen who will die a Russian,hopefully very quickly.

200milesfromgorgie
Why not try getting things right yourself,he IS Lithuanian now,he was born in Russia but became a Lithuanian citizen.

As for the article,how can anyone disagree,we are a shambles from top to bottom.

:oopsoops: oh silly me. I didn't know you could change nationality. A little different form citizenship. hey hope i don't wake up in the morning and discover im English:sad:

:oopsoops: oh silly me. I didn't know you could change nationality. A little different form citizenship. hey hope i don't wake up in the morning and discover im English:sad:

Aye you can,loads have done it,Deco,Puskas,Zizu,John Barnes,Richard Gough,Tony Cascarino to name but a few in the football world.

Guest S.U.S.S.

When has JR ever hidden on this board?

Some wish he would!;) (not me, whether i agree with points he makes or not, his posts usually are backed up with well reasoned arguments)

i know people say "don't read it if you don't like it" but honestly, just knowing that weegie filth is being printed makes my blood boil :mad:

Dirk Diggler
Aye okay ,you win,he's a Russian born Lithuanian citizen who will die a Russian,hopefully very quickly.

Aye because that would help us.:confused:

Tw*t.

Archived