Vegas

Temple

so is anyone heading over to Vegas for the upcoming Calzaghe fight??

anyone been before and have any must do/see etc suggestions??

was there in december for Hatton/Mayweather, took in the chopper ride to the canyon but that was really it, spent the rest of the time wasted!!open to all suggestions here, shows, pubs, clubs, best shopping places etc.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Alternate your time between hookers and pawnshops

Alternate your time between hookers and pawnshops

luckily enough mate i didnt need to pay for pleasure last time,

californian birds are well..............rather easy

and 'apparently' your talking about the best part of $800-1000 for a mediocre emmmm ho:eek: according to some Irish guy who wasn't entirely happy with his emmm value for money shall we say

:eek:

I'll be doing this when I visit in June!:eek:

YIKES

when there in December mate, they were closed indefenitely, according to 3 or 4 diff cabbies, was looking forward to them myself:sad:

:eek:

when there in December mate, they were closed indefenitely, according to 3 or 4 diff cabbies, was looking forward to them myself:sad:

Aw plums. Just have to console myself with my complimentary helicopter ride over the Strip.

Next door to the Hard Rock Cafe,theres a wee ticket office that we bought our show tickets out of..after 5 o'clock the prices dropped.

e.g. Carrot top the comedian tickets were $50,we paid $18 for the same seats in the MGM Grand.

As luck would have it the 2 days I am in Vegas Cirque De Soleil aren't doing any shows. Lazy mock french gits!

I,ll be there 27th April, will check and see if it is operational, from the ground of course. We are staying at New York New York this trip, got an offer I couldn,t refuse. Will watch the people going around on the roller coaster there.

I,ll be there 27th April, will check and see if it is operational, from the ground of course. We are staying at New York New York this trip, got an offer I couldn,t refuse. Will watch the people going around on the roller coaster there.

i stayed in the monte carlo last time, staying back there again next week, right next door to NY NY & can mind seeing the rollercoaster, defo have to try get a shot of it this time, doesn't really look that white knuckle though!!!

Archived