East End Park !

Eggo

Just been to the ground to pick up two freebies and the stadium manager has been told by Hearts to expect 1200 travelling fans :whistling: ,I have informed him to expect a wee bit more than that.

I think around 3000 is more realistic...be early to avoid queues as I dont think all the gates will be open :thumbsup:

Anyone know if there is student discount for cheapskates like me?

There usually is.

01383 724295 give them a bell.

Yeah, the concession price (?12) includes Full Time Education. I will be taking advantage of it today as well!

Templeton'sUnderpants

3000? That would be quite impressive these days but I'd suspect it would be just under 2k no?

Think we could do it or rather we should, it's a very easy away trip.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Temps' Allans,

I would echo that sentiment actually... More ab out should versus will though. I cannot say much on the subject though as I have to work this weekend anyway. :(

I think we will as a fiver on the train,pay at the gate and its no raining..YET. This all goes in favour of a short trip and day out :thumbsup:

No chance of 3000, we're not Aberdeen!

Our travelling support averages around 1200, I wouldn't expect many more than that today given the general apathy of fans these days, you'll be lucky if the total attendance is any more than 5000.

Happy to be proved wrong though.

I think we will as a fiver on the train,pay at the gate and its no raining..YET. This all goes in favour of a short trip and day out :thumbsup:

would love to be there and go

for no rational reason other than have a good 'feel' about this game

instead it's kick off at 1am here which is not the best for us 60y olds

but maybe the net's the go B)

Best

TW

Woe there george its just yous greedy dumfy shite that give us a bad name (freebies !!!) us kdy jambos pay to watch our heroes time & time again FTH

Now I do not want to hear anymore greedy Fifers shite on hear again :D

Archived