SUPPORT TOMORROW AT DUNFERMLINE!

japanjambo

How many fans will we take over to Fife tomorrow? Have a feeling we'll take a large support. Let's get right behind Paulo and the lads from the off! :thumbsup:

'Mon The Hearts!!!

Lynn :ninja:

gorgiefaithful

I assume from my facebook gathering that we will have a pretty decent support travelling to that wee toun in fife. I will be there or there-abouts and looking forward to seeing Andy ''Ulster'' Kirk in action again for the first time since the 5-1 gubbing of the wee team.

Will hopefully go depending on what the weather is like. Does anybody know if there will be much of a delay on the forth road bridge?

Serge McMurto

Will hopefully go depending on what the weather is like. Does anybody know if there will be much of a delay on the forth road bridge?

Was told yesterday that there are no road works tomorrow so should be fine

Armadale Jambo

I'm heading over with my brother in law who is an arsenal supporter. Jeez, emirates or east end park. Bet he loves the bridie though.

Mon the hearts

the jambo poet

anyone aware of the prices??

Thinking of taking my laddie through....

it's ok...checked myself ?20 for adults...concession ?12 ....under 12's ?5

Cairneyhill Jambo

anyone aware of the prices??

Thinking of taking my laddie through....

it's ok...checked myself ?20 for adults...concession ?12 ....under 12's ?5

Adults ?20

Under 12's ?5

Under 5's free

Concessions ?12

Fxxx the SPFL

I have managed to persuade my boss, his twin brother and their auld man to go tomorrow they are season ticket holders but don't go to away games unlike myself uber jambo anyway should be a good support. train for us and hit the Elizabethan about 12ish :thumbsup:

Hackney Hearts

Knew that was coming. But I will get the day off work if it rains so I am praying for rain !

Thought it would be something sensible like that!

Hope it's a cracking game, with a massive Hearts support and most importantly - Hearts win.

My bird is form Dunfermline and i'm taking her to her 1st Hearts game. :thumbsup:

My bird is form Dunfermline and i'm taking her to her 1st Hearts game. :thumbsup:

:laugh:

I'll be making the trip. Remember everyone, there are roadworks out that way so give yourself plenty time (or like me get the train)

gorgiefaithful

Adults ?20

Under 12's ?5

Under 5's free

Concessions ?12

Let's see if I can haggle for an under 12 ticket haha :whistling::unsure:

:laugh:

I'll be making the trip. Remember everyone, there are roadworks out that way so give yourself plenty time (or like me get the train)

It's not too bad, average speed cameras just off the bridge on fife side but no roadworks on bridge.

If you come off at Rosyth you avoid the roadworks but not the time warp back to the 70's

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I'm going, one of the few away games I'll make this season. Good to have the Pars back, I've missed EEP!

Jambof3tornado

I'm going, one of the few away games I'll make this season. Good to have the Pars back, I've missed EEP!

I will only admit to missing them after 3 pts are in the bag!

It's not too bad, average speed cameras just off the bridge on fife side but no roadworks on bridge.

If you come off at Rosyth you avoid the roadworks but not the time warp back to the 70's

Sure it's not the 60's? :teehee:

Going but tryin to get a few more to go tomorrow, it's like floggin a dead horse! Folk that used to always go to away games but have got out the habit the last five years or so. Plenty hummin and hawin, dinnae kens, nah cannae be arsed, i'll see, maybe, see how i feel the morn... you get ma drift!

Taking my twel... err... eleven year old laddie :whistling: to his first away game. Train and the Elizabethan for us! Lunch,a few drinks and watch Liverpool v Man U. Getting excited!! :thumbsup:

Nelly Terraces

Offski runnin the Amsterdam marathon this weekend, so cannae make it, if I'd been around I'd have taken the trip over to Dunfy as normally a decent awayday and take a decent support. Enjoy it folks, give the lads a shout from me, gotta feeling the 1st away win in a while is coming in the next 24 hours. Enjoy the day out, and the beer.

Cheers!

If I remember rightly there's about 4 turnstiles for the away stand behind the goals. I'd expect large queues considering it's pay at the gate.

Might drag my kids along to this one seeing as the youngest would get in for nowt!

Does anyone know if you could take an under 18 into the elizabethan pub?

Yes, you can. I phoned them today. Opens at 11.30 and they serve food from 12 o'clock.

Liverpool v Man Utd as well and a pre-match sing song thrown in! See you there! :thumbsup:

Radioactive Mince

:Agree:

If you come off at Rosyth you avoid the roadworks :Agree:

but not the time warp back to the 70's

:stare:

whats the best time for getting the train (from edinburgh)?? thinkin about half eleven twelve-ish??

dunno anything about dunfermline so would welcome reccomendations for a place for a afew pints before the game. i think itl be busy so gonna head to the game early-ish. any boozers or anything within walking distance of the ground??

whats the best time for getting the train (from edinburgh)?? thinkin about half eleven twelve-ish??

dunno anything about dunfermline so would welcome reccomendations for a place for a afew pints before the game. i think itl be busy so gonna head to the game early-ish. any boozers or anything within walking distance of the ground??

Get the train about half 11 mate. 2 stations in Dunfermline get off at the second one The Queen Margaret. Big pub 2 mins away called the Elizabethan. Does food pretty cheap drinks and will have the lunch time footy on. :thumbsup:

About 10 min walk to the ground from the pub. :thumbsup:

1120am or 1148am from waverley :thumbsup:

I moved to Dunfermline two weeks ago. Five minute walk to the ground. About six coming across from Edinburgh for a few drinks before and after!!

Armadale Jambo

Yes, you can. I phoned them today. Opens at 11.30 and they serve food from 12 o'clock.

Liverpool v Man Utd as well and a pre-match sing song thrown in! See you there! :thumbsup:

Quality. Cheers fwlla

Yeah someone said on another thread that their concession counts as FTE so it'll be ?12 for you :)

cheers, do i need proof?

?20 is a farce though for the SPL, Dunfermline?? Jesus, even a ten quid is steep! Wouldn't it be better to lower the prices, get more people along, better atmosphere etc. Watching games like St.Johnstone V Hearts with what 2K there, total joke.

Archived