Walter Bishop

Do you want Frail as manager?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you want Frail as manager?

• YES
    • NO

Walter Bishop

Simple question yes or no?

Its looking more and more likely we are about to be shat on again!!!

Darth Sidious

For Vlad's sake, I hope not. Another broken promise, I feel like the victim of domestic abuse.

Since SF was appointed caretaker manager we've had near enough the best run of results in the SPL. It's not his fault that we're bottom six, it's the fault of the previous regime.

Give him the certainty of his position and time to gather experience and he will do a job for us.

Since SF was appointed caretaker manager we've had near enough the best run of results in the SPL. It's not his fault that we're bottom six, it's the fault of the previous regime.

Give him the certainty of his position and time to gather experience and he will do a job for us.

I see what you're saying and he has to be given some credit, for if we carried on the way we were going we would be up sheite creak! But I dont want to see him in the chair next season, we need a manager with a more experienced head on his shoulders and with more credibility, however I would like him to remain part of the coaching set up.

Of course results under SF are better than what had gone before.

But that's like saying genital warts are better than syphilis.

We need an experienced manager who will take no cr@p from a bunch of under-performing primadonnas.

Sorry Mr Frail but i don't think you should be voting. :evilno:

I read this morning that since Frail has been in charge (13 games) we've taken 23 points so this great transformation is still pretty average at best.

piemanpilley

dont think he would be the right appointment, the job already seems to be taking its toll on him and i feel he is also losing the dressing room.

No, I don't especially blame Frail for the position we're in but it's just too early in his management career for him to be managing Hearts permanently. It would be better for both him and us if he goes to a lower league club and gets some experience where he is not under constant pressure and will get a decent shot at learning management rather than always being under the spotlight here at Hearts

The Old Tolbooth

I've just became the 100th voter and 93% have voted no, someone at the club PLEASE TAKE NOTE!

Guest gorgie kev
I WORRY ABOUT THESE PEOPLE WHO VOTE YES,THEY HAVE NOT GOT A FECKIN SCOOBY!

They could be the resident snottery nosed hobos

Hi Robbie ;) xx

Buffalo Bill

We need to start afresh, so i voted no.

I have a lot of respect for Frail because I appreciate his efforts and he was also a favourite player of mine.

But he has been part of this shambles for too long now, and the players I fear, don't worry too much about their "Shaggy".

I new man will hopefully be appointed and kick strat a fire sale.

Buffalo Bill

Seymour M Hersh

Not for me I'm afraid. Loved him as a player and has done so so since January but I want an experienced bod in place.

But he was part of the previous regime! Like Tommy Burns when he was assistant to Berti Vogts, it seems it was all someone else's fault before.

I voted no. I think we need a new face, with no Hearts connections who is willing to ditch any kind of sentimentality towards certain players and put the best 11 out on the park.

I suspect this thread will be the source of the 'confidence in Frail is disappearing' newpaper articles though.

Simple question yes or no?

Its looking more and more likely we are about to be shat on again!!!

Because Frail has said he has no idea what his position is? TBH the interview that talk 107 are running sounds to me that he is speaking as someone who is detached from the club already.

There's no evidence that has come to light to make it "more and more likely".

I voted no, purely because I dont feel he i experienced enough yet, a point proved by some of his tactics.

Nelly Terraces
I voted no. I think we need a new face, with no Hearts connections who is willing to ditch any kind of sentimentality towards certain players and put the best 11 out on the park.

I suspect this thread will be the source of the 'confidence in Frail is disappearing' newpaper articles though.

Agree 100% with the highlighted. It has to be a completely new and totally objective manager who is appointed and can see for himself the good, and the considerable bad, in that squad and act accordingly to get a decent set of players together.

As for this poll, even taking into account these things are never that scientific and open to abuse (see hobo posters for reference), I'd say that's a pretty overwhelming 'NO' vote for SF as manager. A vote of 'no confidence' if you will. It would be utter (mainly financial due to non renewals of STs etc) madness for those in charge at HMFC to appoint Frail as manager - and I really don't believe it will happen.

Who they WILL appoint, well, that's anyone's guess, but they better get a bloody move on. This season has been nothing short of an absolute disgrace, and the players, coaching staff and club management have shamed the name of Heart of Midlothian with their ineptitude.

Guest S.U.S.S.

The players have no respect for him and now neither do i.

He let Nade get away with his hissy fit the other week when he should have showed him and the rest of the squad he is the boss and has the balls to be the boss by pulling him off the park. Again this weekend Larry "When i can be bothered" Kingston spits his dummy out, he has lost the dressing room.

Seems a nice man, but we dont need a nice man managing our club we need a winner.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Nobody wants Frail to be our manager.

Then "nobody" is an idiot who knows nothing about football!

The new manager is symbolic as much as anything else.

It needs to emphasise that the promise of change was not lip service.

Keep Frail in the job he has worked wonders for our takings!

Keep the post match rantings and bonding going at Bar Roma.

Love.

Luigi Head waiter

We should be a top three club! Do you honestly think that a club should develop around the manager as he gains experience?? Did Rangers do that with McCoist?

We are all impatient for success and to wait on a guy who cannot motivate a bunch of lazy ****s who could not care less about the league position we are in now , not to mention the whimpering exits from two cups, is ****ing madness.

He has to go now so that a decent manager can come in and clean up the mess.

markletissier

give him a few year and i think he'd be good for us. for starting the new season we need someone else.

I don't have a big problem with Frail and I think he has done fairly well in very difficult circumstances.

We need an experienced manager. Frail does not have the experience or the respect of the players. I hope he stays at the club as a coach but he is not the answer as manager.

Bollocks! I voted yes by accident.

To make it clear I do not want him as manager. I don't even want him as coach.

chester copperpot

no, nope, never.

No offence SF, but you're average football fan can see your tactics are knaive at best.

Didn't help that Romanov sold our only goalscorer which kind of hindered him, but the way we play just now is pish poor.

Jamboross98

Mr Frail told me last year who he'd keep in the team and who would be out and judging by his selections and tactics, the answer is no. Nice guy, but nice guys don't always get the job done. No ex-managers please. What about Straka or Musemic or someone new?

lol it was not a public vote m8....you could have just pretended.

how anyone could vote yes and mean it though is beyond belief! :evilno:

Guest JamboRobbo

Admit it, despite your protestations, you're secretly his number one fan and you couldn't resist voting for him. ;)

The Future's Maroon

No, he doesn't have the experience yet, although I think he should be kept on in some capacity.

Walter Bishop

I cant believe 19 have voted yes!!!!

Let me see ..... Vlad,Roman,Pedro,Campbell O,Korobochka,Clum,Neilson,No.28,No.29,Nade,Stewart,Berra,Mole,Zaliukas,Chesney,Mixu,Rod Petrie,Rocky Balboa, realmaroonblood..............

Now i see...

We need an experienced manager. Frail does not have the experience or the respect of the players. I hope he stays at the club as a coach but he is not the answer as manager.

Totally agree.

Nucky Thompson

Nothing against the guy and he's been trying his best:rolleyes: but there is no way I want him to be the manager next year:cool:

Archived