Paul Merson car crash

Carl Fredrickson

Say What Again

Shame. I quite like Merson. :(

Yeah, same here.

Though who still drives without wearing their seatbelt?

FFS.

How the hell is he still alive? Crashed on a motorway at 70mph, wearing no seatbelt, and he emerges with a wee cut above his eye?! Unreal.

Absolute @rsehole for driving pished too. Could have easily killed someone if that had been another car he had hit rather than a lorry.

Good poster, will be sorry to see him go.

:lol:

Definitely watching Soccer Saturday from the start this week, I fully expect a Merson montage and a classic Stelling rant at this news. :sob:

Slavering, illiterate fool.

Hopefully that'll be the end of him on Sky.

:what:

How do you sleep at night, sir?

How the hell is he still alive? Crashed on a motorway at 70mph, wearing no seatbelt, and he emerges with a wee cut above his eye?! Unreal.

Absolute @rsehole for driving pished too. Could have easily killed someone if that had been another car he had hit rather than a lorry.

Agreed, complete a-hole.

This guy has has a number of chances in life and blew them? Erse!!

Slavering, illiterate fool.

Hopefully that'll be the end of him on Sky.

This.

Just one of dem fings , innit !

Them players , them what dunnit , etc, etc. Absolute murder to listen to.

He's definately on the A team these days on the scocer Saturday panel along with Nicholas, Thompson and Le Tissier. Who will they promote from B or C team? Will Mcinally get a recall? Oh no, maybe Paul Walsh.

If he had been drinking then he's an idiot. He could easily have killed someone.

He's definately on the A team these days on the scocer Saturday panel along with Nicholas, Thompson and Le Tissier. Who will they promote from B or C team? Will Mcinally get a recall? Oh no, maybe Paul Walsh.

Rapid promotion for Dean Windass.

From incomprehensible match reporter to studio panel "expert".

It's the only solution...

Dean+Windass.JPG

:vrface:

He was never on the wagon, read an interview in the times a few months ago saying he still enjoyed a few beers but was off the powder and the bookies.

He was never on the wagon, read an interview in the times a few months ago saying he still enjoyed a few beers but was off the powder and the bookies.

:skitehound:

Shame. I quite like Merson. :(

I think he will remain on Sky Sports to be honest, they can't just bin him because he crashed his car.

Loving the fact that the Kickback "Holier than thou" brigade who have never ever done anything wrong in their life's are out in force on this one condemning the man before all the facts are known. :rolleyes:

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Gregory House M.D.

I think he will remain on Sky Sports to be honest, they can't just bin him because he crashed his car.

Loving the fact that the Kickback "Holier than thou" brigade who have never ever done anything wrong in their life's are out in force on this one condemning the man before all the facts are known. :rolleyes:

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Deary me Floyd, really? Branded the holier than thou brigade because an overpaid cokehead with an alcohol dependancy crashing his motor allegedly pished get's our backs up.

The man was a plutonium grade bellend beforehand as well TBH.

Would you be giving it this pish if he killed a kid after falling into an alcohol induced comma behind the wheel of his flash motor?

Deary me Floyd, really? Branded the holier than thou brigade because an overpaid cokehead with an alcohol dependancy crashing his motor allegedly pished get's our backs up.

The man was a plutonium grade bellend beforehand as well TBH.

Would you be giving it this pish if he killed a kid after falling into an alcohol induced comma behind the wheel of

his flash motor?

Fact 1) former coke head, was in his past. Just like your schooldays, in your past, we don't refer to you as a schoolboy do we?

Fact 2) Allegedly pished, not proven yet but allegedly.

Fact 3) If he had killed a kid or anyone else by driving like a knob, drunk or sober he would deserve to be punished accordingly by the court and also by his employer.

But as yet, nothing has been confirmed yet everyone on here with their "Snow White" pasts is putting the boot in before anyone knows any of the facts.

That's the point I'm making but like night follows day, you misunderstand it and go off on one.

Can't say I'm surprised to be honest.

Gregory House M.D.

Fact 1) former coke head, was in his past. Just like your schooldays, in your past, we don't refer to you as a schoolboy do we?

Fact 3) If he had killed a kid or anyone else by driving like a knob, drunk or sober he would deserve to be punished accordingly by the court and also by his employer.

But as yet, nothing has been confirmed yet everyone on here with their "Snow White" pasts is putting the boot in before anyone knows any of the facts.

That's the point I'm making but like night follows day, you misunderstand it and go off on one.

I understood perfectly. Take away everything but the facts and he's still an arsehole. If he was "tired" why drive a car?

It doesn't matter about people who're commentings past unless they've done the same or worse IMO.

I understood perfectly. Take away everything but the facts and he's still an arsehole. If he was "tired" why drive a car?

It doesn't matter about people who're commentings past unless they've done the same or worse IMO.

At what point did I say he was "tired" or is this just more speculation. :rolleyes:

Are you implying something else now as well?

Gregory House M.D.

At what point did I say he was "tired" or is this just more speculation. :rolleyes:

Are you implying something else now as well?

Emmm, he fell asleep behind the wheel. Tired was in quotations because he most probably was pished.

Say What Again

Makes me love him even more knowing HGW hates him.

:greggy:

Funnily enough, I thought exactly the same when I read HGWs post yesterday.

Paul-Merson-Soccer-Saturday-Publicity-Shot-03_2033572.jpg:wub:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

[quote name='Happy Graham Weir' timestamp='1318543845'

after falling into an alcohol induced comma...

Lol. Talking out of your semi-colon.

Chad Sexington

Merse is a popular fellow round my way. Thankfully he's not too badly hurt.

Sky would be insane to sack him...and wont.

HGW can do one, by the way. <_<

Everybody loves Baz

Some of the pish he spouts would seem to think they're not thumbsup.gif

As Paul himself would say, dem fings wot da merse dun ain't too bad if, at the end of the day, it's true dat he ain't done em.

Had ordered one of his books (which arrived the day he crashed his car) and its clear he lives a day to day life with trying to keep off the drink, gambling and cocaine. Was an eye opener him saying that Arsenal and the FA asked him to say when he was coming clean on it all that he was asked to say that the cocaine was just dabbling, it was never an issue - it was though.

Its a diary from the 98/99 season with the World Cup thrown in as well. Really interesting read. What comes across is he is one of life's good guys when he is sober. Helping out other addicts within the game at a drop of a hat. First to admit his own mistakes.

HGW...

You are obviously just a silly little boy who see's things in life as black and white, but I just hope nobody in your life suffers from any addictions - you would be best reading up on stuff like that before spouting your utter drivel.

Hope SKY stand by him, not just because he is one of the best things about Soccer Saturday,t he has not made racist remarks, he has not slapped a lassies arse and thought it was funny, but because he is a human being who every day faces a battle that the majority of us in life will thankfully never know.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Always seems to jinx my accumulator if hes reporting on one of my games!

Good riddance you flash cockney *******

Gregory House M.D.

Had ordered one of his books (which arrived the day he crashed his car) and its clear he lives a day to day life with trying to keep off the drink, gambling and cocaine. Was an eye opener him saying that Arsenal and the FA asked him to say when he was coming clean on it all that he was asked to say that the cocaine was just dabbling, it was never an issue - it was though.

Its a diary from the 98/99 season with the World Cup thrown in as well. Really interesting read. What comes across is he is one of life's good guys when he is sober. Helping out other addicts within the game at a drop of a hat. First to admit his own mistakes.

HGW...

You are obviously just a silly little boy who see's things in life as black and white, but I just hope nobody in your life suffers from any addictions - you would be best reading up on stuff like that before spouting your utter drivel.

Hope SKY stand by him, not just because he is one of the best things about Soccer Saturday,t he has not made racist remarks, he has not slapped a lassies arse and thought it was funny, but because he is a human being who every day faces a battle that the majority of us in life will thankfully never know.

Deary me. :vrface: This isn't about his addiction, it's about his alleged drunk driving. It's disgusting.

Making out sexism is worse than drunk driving. :vrface::facepalm::wtf:

I don't know much about Paul Merson. I don't watch Rupert TV.

But I've seen too many lives wrecked by alcohol to wish anything other than that Merson gets and stays sober.

You really are an idiot. He is addicted to alcohol, he cant help himself and battles every single day against it and on this day has lost this battle.

As I say you have potential to be a good poster if you can grow up a bit, for the sake of the rest of the board, grow up fast.

Is he addicted to getting in cars and driving whilst drunk too?

Archived