Who Are You Going To Support in The Euro 2012

Chazz_Jones

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do me a favour.

Will you be sent to prison, tortured and have your family taken away for celebrating your culture? Is Scottish culture being destroyed by England? Show me where this is happening?

If you are meaning that the Empire tried to destory other cultures through bullying then Scotland played a full part in that process, and reaped substantial benefits for doing so.

Of course there is history between the two countries and England never came across as generous and loving neighbours but don;t go thinking you're oppressed or in any way lacking in the freedom anyone south of the border enjoys - that's an insult to those people around the world who truly ARE oppressed.

This by the bucket load.

I should be supporting the Swede's, but I can't stand Imadivabitch!

I'll probably be in the local watching the games with the English ex pats, so i'll be rooting for Ze Geermans, you've no idea how much that p!sses them off :)

UEFA Euro 2016 is when Scotland might next qualify as there will be 24 teams going to that one instead of the usual 16. They are letting anyone in that can kick a ball so they make more money so it will be a bit of a farce.

i will i fear be long gone by then so i say IDGAF :lol: HO HO HO

:rolleyes:

As pointed out on here last year, Spain - derided by the Kickback massive as "boring" - had the most shots on goal and most shots on target at the World Cup; and even Uruguay had more shots on goal than Germany. When faced by opponents who didn't commit suicidal amounts of players forward, the counter-attacking Germany were completely lost.

Brazil 1982, Argentina 2006 or Spain 2010 were all pro-active sides. Czech Republic 2004, Holland 2008, Russia 2008 and Germany 2010 were all fast, dynamic counter-attacking sides. None of these four teams "just bombed forward all the time"; in fact, all sat waiting for their opponents to commit numbers forward, before pouncing and exploiting the space this left at the back.

:lol:

Deary me, did you even watch the last World Cup or did results like Germany 4-1 England and Germany 4-0 Argentina somehow not impinge on your consciousness? Both times your boys were given an absolute roasting in every area of the park.

I look forward to your next deconstructionist takedown of Germany after they've blasted another 4 or 5 goals past Terry and co. at the Euros in 2012.

:lol:

Deary me, did you even watch the last World Cup or did results like Germany 4-1 England and Germany 4-0 Argentina somehow not impinge on your consciousness? Both times your boys were given an absolute roasting in every area of the park.

I look forward to your next deconstructionist takedown of Germany after they've blasted another 4 or 5 goals past Terry and co. at the Euros in 2012.

See what I mean? No clue whatsoever. :whistling:

Croatia if they go through or holland.

Looking forward to seeing germany, they have a lot of great players in the side now. Will be good to watch them and spain. Also will be interesting to see how France do after the world cup.

ABE. I've nothing against the English. I just cant stand the sickening, uber jingoistic media circus that accompanies every tournament.

Archived