Gary Caldwell and Alan McGregor. Are there two bigger fuds in the world?

CMc

179 members have voted

1. 1. Gary Caldwell and Alan McGregor. Are there two bigger fuds in the world?

Gregory House M.D.

:seething:

:pleasing:

Ladies and gentlemen i give you the biggest fud in the world barr none!!!

Ian fekin Brines!!!

You could honestly name more than a few from the Scotland set up.

I'd try to name a few from the Northern Irish set-up but I don't have a ******* clue who plays for them.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'd try to name a few from the Northern Irish set-up but I don't have a ******* clue who plays for them.

_46922289_lennon.jpg

HillmanHearts

Caldwell played better than Berra or Hutton tonight - so yes !

MaGregor never covered himself with glory at the 1st goal - but that aside ( yes I fecken know it was crucial ) he did well.

Steven Davis, Stephen Craigan, Kyle Lafferty.

There's 3 for you :thumbsup:

Caldwell played better than Berra or Hutton tonight - so yes !

MaGregor never covered himself with glory at the 1st goal - but that aside ( yes I fecken know it was crucial ) he did well.

McGregor should be given huge credit for the way in which he has been able to have all his mistakes brushed under the carpet and only his good saves remembered?

Silva's goals were rapier like shots according to the press

Everyone involved with Rangers and Celtic.

On another note I thought BBC Scotland was going to keep us "bang up-to-date" on the Lithuania game. The plebs thought it was 2 nil at halftime when in fact it was 3 nil :vrface:

So another bunch of fuds, Scottish media.

McGregor should be given huge credit for the way in which he has been able to have all his mistakes brushed under the carpet and only his good saves remembered?

Silva's goals were rapier like shots according to the press

Ain't that the truth. Likewise Naismith - something about a coo's arse and a banjo springs to mind!

i wish jj was my dad

Mcgregor for another uncharacteristic mistake. Does Scotland's no.2 have holes in his body?

If we're simply naming people who are complete shoe-lickers then I can see this going to at least 100 pages.

I'll add Andy Walker, an absolute bell-stroking, diesease ridden, verminous turd. Only bashes us because he's too much of a pussy of the OF, would not be upset if I heard he got hit by a flying postbox.

It really astounds me that McGregor has so many 'uncharacteristic mistakes'.

How many do you need to make before they become routine?

It really astounds me that McGregor has so many 'uncharacteristic mistakes'.

How many do you need to make before they become routine?

If Celtic hadn't put such a clueless clown in charge, maybe the pressure might have started.

He's (McGregor) made 3 howler's on 4 of the last OF league games but Celtic's inability to capitalise on them means that he's remembered for the pen save that probably won Rangers the league.

And Naismith

But he gets a 9.9999999999 :whistling: for diving at the swimming event every time. :whistling:

Apart from that useless.

No

Naismith is a bigger fud than those two.

as long as that diving moaning useless **** plays for Scotland Engerland i will support, go within breathing space and he will dive. :down:

Archived