Scotlan v Austris U-21 (Merged threads)

colinmaroon

jamboinglasgow

What does Ridgers have to do to get a start for the 21s? Oh I forgot that the current goalkeeper is at Rangers so automatically gets picked. :verymad:

Not a bad game!

1-1 with both goals top drawer!

Grant Adam flapped at cross to concede a second.oops just seen other thread

Anyone know if Holt is on the bench? Wish the bbc website would cover these games better :verymad:

Nah he isn't think he was released from the squad for our u19 derby.

jamboinglasgow

Anyone know if Holt is on the bench? Wish the bbc website would cover these games better :verymad:

He isn't on the bench, he is the only outfield player not to be in the 18. He was given temporary leave for the derby but is back in with the Scotland squad.

What does Ridgers have to do to get a start for the 21s? Oh I forgot that the current goalkeeper is at Rangers so automatically gets picked. :verymad:

Several at Hearts at rightly fuming at Stark. Absolutely ridiculous that a keeper at Rangers, who doesn't play any game even Reserves, gets a game over a keeper who's shown form playing consistently. Absolute joke

He isn't on the bench, he is the only outfield player not to be in the 18. He was given temporary leave for the derby but is back in with the Scotland squad.

Slightly disappointed for Jason but was only his first call-up. Plenty time yet, let's not forget this is not really his age group

Sergio Garcia

Probably will end 2-2

Aye fair result I would say.

One thing I would say is Griffith's attempts to take the ball past players considering he was the fresh legs was woeful.

Chad Sexington

Aye fair result I would say.

One thing I would say is Griffith's attempts to take the ball past players considering he was the fresh legs was woeful.

It all went downhill when The Rat mark 2 came on <_<

We've got some decent players though.

Rhodes is a right good turn. :thumbsup:

Sergio Garcia

It all went downhill when The Rat mark 2 came on <_<

We've got some decent players though.

Rhodes is a right good turn. :thumbsup:

Yeah good few players coming through, and there getting the ball down and playing it well, bodes well.

Yeah good few players coming through, and there getting the ball down and playing it well, bodes well.

I wouldn't include Wotherspoon in that!

I thought he was orienteering rather than playing football.

We_are_the_Hearts

Thought Scott Allan was head and shoulders above any Scottish player. Looks a great prospect. Reminded me of a young Paul McStay the way he could create space for himself and pick a pass. Good going forward as well. The boy Weimann for Austria looked good as well. Disappointed with Danny Wilson, poor attempt at a tackle for their 1st goal and playing everyone on at the 2nd.

Archived