Match Officials v Dunfermline.

John

DUNFERMLINE ATHLETIC

V.

HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN

BBC Alba

Ref,Stevie O?Reilly, Asst.,Graham Chambers, Asst,. Billy Baxter, 4th official Iain Brines.

I wonder if we've had the much anticipated explanation from Brines re., the disallowed goal at Ayr :ninja:

Brines will influence something in that game. Whether it's a red card a-la Stewart at St Mirren, an overturned penalty or sending one of our management team to the stand, Brines will do something.

That prick just cannot help himself against us. He's made that abundantly clear.

Fermit the Krog

Funny, on his last visit to East End Park he managed to miss a blatant elbow from 8 yards despite looking right at it.

I've a feeling his eyesight will have somewhat 'improved' come this weekend.

:verymad:

It beggars belief that this corrupt ***** is still involved in Scottish football. The only country in the world where cheating gets you a promotion.

DUNFERMLINE ATHLETIC

V.

HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN

BBC Alba

Ref,Stevie O?Reilly, Asst.,Graham Chambers, Asst,. Billy Baxter, 4th official Iain Brines.

I wonder if we've had the much anticipated explanation from Brines re., the disallowed goal at Ayr :ninja:

Great.

Oh'Rheillhy is rheffing.

Teuchterjambo

Brines is either a bungling incompetent or a blatant cheat or perhaps a combination of both - whatever he is it will never be to the advantage of the Hearts and as others have said at some stage on Saturday he will do something that will negatively affect us - I really believe that.

Classic case of a lawman believing he can actually make the laws to suit the situation.

O'Reilly is an extremely 'card-happy' ref. Everytime he refs a match no matter how tame it is, it looks like someone is going to be sent off.

Wayne Rooney Sr will be having a punt on this game for sure.

Archived