Shoutbox online

Ulysses

:bitgay:

:thumbsup:

I can't type anything to say. :( Is it just me or am I being stupid?

Neither. Everyone can read the Shoutbox, but only subscribed members can post in it.

Neither. Everyone can read the Shoutbox, but only subscribed members can post in it.

at least the site didn't go as slow as a week in the jail when it was running - however I suspect with it being a Saturday night and not a HMFC game will have helped! :thumbsup:

Chris Benoit

at least the site didn't go as slow as a week in the jail when it was running - however I suspect with it being a Saturday night and not a HMFC game will have helped! :thumbsup:

There wasn't a lot of football chat either to be fair

The Old Tolbooth

There wasn't a lot of football chat either to be fair

Will you stop changing yer name ffs, if it wasn't for yer avatar I wouldn't have had a clue who said that, and if you changed yer avatar too I'd be completely lost! :wacko:

Doctor FinnBarr

Will you stop changing yer name ffs, if it wasn't for yer avatar I wouldn't have had a clue who said that, and if you changed yer avatar too I'd be completely lost! :wacko:

Who said it John? I'm not looking!

:huh:

Chris Benoit

The avatar should have changed by now :unsure:

Had to change the last one John for some reason folk have a problem with having a steroid abusing, murderer wrestler as a username :ermm:

Probably a good enough clue for you Biker :thumbsup:

Doctor FinnBarr

The avatar should have changed by now :unsure:

Had to change the last one John for some reason folk have a problem with having a steroid abusing, murderer wrestler as a username :ermm:

Probably a good enough clue for you Biker :thumbsup:

Nope, wrestlers murder folk now, FFS

:mellow:

Archived