Broken Seat!

dynamic

Evening All, Looking for a bit of assistance ...

Turned up to the Celtic game on Sunday to discover that my seat is Knackered, the weld is away and the plastic badly cracked, its only my seat that appears to have been jumped up and down on! I tried speaking to a steward about it at the time but i may as well have been explaining my Fluid Mechanics module as he looked none the wiser. Fortunately there was a spare seat in the row as i didnt fancy a mid-game collapse but i dont really want to have to take my chances on doing that every Home game.

I've tried to contact Tynecastle by Email, Phone and Fax but im getting nothing back

Has this happened to anyone before and how did they go about getting it resolved?

The stewards do a sweep at the beginning and the end of each shift and SHOULD report any broken seats. It may be that this has been reported after the match on Sunday but i'd say your best bet is to email Hearts stating the row and seat number. Hope this helps!

Edit: just noticed you have already emailed hearts. If I were you i'd find a supervisor next time you are at Tynecastle as soon as you enter the ground

Turned up to the Celtic game on Sunday to discover that my seat is Knackered, the weld is away and the plastic badly cracked, its only my seat that appears to have been jumped up and down on! I tried speaking to a steward about it at the time but i may as well have been explaining my Fluid Mechanics module as he looked none the wiser. Fortunately there was a spare seat in the row as i didnt fancy a mid-game collapse but i dont really want to have to take my chances on doing that every Home game.

I've tried to contact Tynecastle by Email, Phone and Fax but im getting nothing back

Has this happened to anyone before and how did they go about getting it resolved?

best you call the land lord need a light bulb changed as well :woot:

Cheers Guys!

I'll stop in at the ticket office at somepoint this weekend try do the whole face to face thing.

Would be handy if a steward could tell me this or at least get some response back from Tynecastle! The contact us link is terrible!

iamcraigbeattie

I've had a broken seat for 3 seasons now. I've given up emailing, faxing, phoning and reporting in person and have given up. If you managed to get it resolved I'd be keen to hear how you managed it!

Bought a ticket for the Edinburgh derby back in May 2009 had to stand everyone else did too so it really doesnt matter now

Jambof3tornado

If you turn up when the turnstyles open for the next home game and look for the steward boss or a supervisor they can try to fix it there and then. If it needs major work then its at least noted and fixed before the next home game!!

Simples!

Tommy Wiseau

Seat buckled eh?

Only one on the row eh?

Sounds like it's time to get to the gym, pork rinder. :verysmug:

:whistling::whistling: Ha ha , had to laugh, ask a steward!!!!. Never seen such a bunch o' spangles on one place, as they stewards. I just imagine if they were ever " imported " to The Den, or Upton park etc, and how they would handle any over the top supporters down there??!! :unsure:

john brownlee

after the hobo semi the bar stewards tried to scrap my name of my seat but as usual they failed miserably

:whistling::whistling: Ha ha , had to laugh, ask a steward!!!!. Never seen such a bunch o' spangles on one place, as they stewards. I just imagine if they were ever " imported " to The Den, or Upton park etc, and how they would handle any over the top supporters down there??!! :unsure:

Bit unecessary. Fair enough some of them are useless and don't have a clue but not all.

Buffalo Bill

after the hobo semi the bar stewards tried to scrap my name of my seat but as usual they failed miserably

I cleaned my chair with a detox wipe.

I've had a broken seat for 3 seasons now. I've given up emailing, faxing, phoning and reporting in person and have given up. If you managed to get it resolved I'd be keen to hear how you managed it!

If you've had a broken seat for 3 years, then why on earth do you keep renewing?

:lol:

Bit unecessary. Fair enough some of them are useless and don't have a clue but not all.

But all the ones from Kirky are good though. ;) There you are, a compliment for your wee village at last. :lol:

That'll teach you to be named after a Hibs player.

Imagine going to Easter Road and finding a green seat with Donald Ford written on it.

Ha ha, your lucky you have have half decent stewards where you are... Maybe the spangles are just in my area of Tynie! :sweat::lol:

Bet Romanov was gutted that it wasn't a HUGE bid coming in for Templeton from The Huns.....

Ha ha, your lucky you have have half decent stewards where you are... Maybe the spangles are just in my area of Tynie! :sweat::lol:

Unless you sit next to me you are sadly mistaken!

john brownlee

That'll teach you to be named after a Hibs player.

Imagine going to Easter Road and finding a green seat with Donald Ford written on it.

thicko

check out the spelling as I have to correct every illiterate that answers my replies in that way. BTW you are not the first to get it wrong.

Hannibal Lecter

She is a steward :bootyshake:

Don't keep trying the club. No way!

Asking on kickback will make that seat sort itself.

Yer sorted brah!

Radioactive Mince

Go into Tynecastle one non-matchday, when you can stroll freely around the famous old ground, with an adjustable spanner up yer jook.

Unbolt a perfectly good seat (that annoying count who does nothing but moan at, abuse and boo his own team'll do). Unbolt your own. Swap over.

Refitting is the reversal of removal.

That's what I'd do like, especially if it'd been like that for THREE YEARS :unsure:

Let me get this straight youve been sitting there for 3 years and its been broken all that time it must be a special seat

Radioactive Mince

Let me get this straight youve been sitting there for 3 years and its been broken all that time it must be a special seat

Not quite.

The OP's seat is broken but a later poster mentioned his has been broken for three years.

Broken seat-Mmm, I think we should build a new stadium, :ninja: after all it is a throwaway world we live in now, not make do & mend like in our grans day. :P

Archived