Steve Jennings Arrested / Betting Irregularities (merged threads)

hughesie27

Fozzyonthefence

Just saw John Terry speaking at an England press conference and, when asked if the allegations against his father were affecting Rooney, he replied 'Not at all. Wayne was just telling me that his father refused to share any of his winnings with him :down: . So he's not gonna lose any money, is he?' :thumbsup:

I've no idea what he meant in the last bit - anybody understand?

AllyjamboDerbyshire

I've no idea what he meant in the last bit - anybody understand?

Sorry mate, the post was meant to be a joke. Not a good one obviously <_<

A little bizarre to indirectly see HMFC on Sky News Australia this morning!

Yeah, the in laws called me from Sydney to tell me Hearts were involved in a betting scam. They don't even know who Hearts are accept that I support them.

Buffalo Bill

This will be a huge blow to Richard Gordon and co. If only it had been a Hearts player.

heartsfc_fan

This will be a huge blow to Richard Gordon and co. If only it had been a Hearts player.

:D

There will be a report in the Daily Record tomorrow morning that we are "in it". Just watch.

:D

There will be a report in the Daily Record tomorrow morning that we are "in it". Just watch.

Ha. Probably. "Hearts embroiled in dodgy dealings" or something of that ilk.

We must have made Jennings bad. Zal told him to do it. :oldsad:

Ha. Probably. "Hearts embroiled in dodgy dealings" or something of that ilk.

We must have made Jennings bad. Zal told him to do it.

We can also expect to get hit with a substantial fine for bringing the game into disrepute, while Motherwell's fine will be suspended as the SFA accept their defence, that they are not, and never have been, Hearts.

:whistling:

johnnyharvey

Wayne Rooneys father says he will clear his name after this evenings 3-1 victory over Montenegro.........

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Wayne Rooneys father says he will clear his name after this evenings 3-1 victory over Montenegro.........

I'm off to the bookies right away :Hearts Man spotrun:

:omg!:

The plot thickens@

According to a Well fan I know, Jennings put the ball out of play in the first minute of each half in the Scottish cup final. Perhaps the plot thickens?

http://www.eastfootball.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=801264&postcount=19

post 113

it's also worth remembering that he passed the ball out the park for a shy in the first minute of each half in the cup final. let's hope it was nerves rather than anything dodgy le tissier style.

http://www.steelmenonline.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=11826&st=100

The day of the Zaliukas team bus incident, didn't Romanov state that Zali wasn't to play as he was certain we would get a player sent off due to whoever the ref was. And didn't we then get a player sent off?

Need to listen to Uncle Vlad more carefully :whistling:

The day of the Zaliukas team bus incident, didn't Romanov state that Zali wasn't to play as he was certain we would get a player sent off due to whoever the ref was. And didn't we then get a player sent off?

Need to listen to Uncle Vlad more carefully :whistling:

People mock Vlad for saying there is corruption in the Scottish game. There clearly is corruption in the Scottish game.

dodethejambo

Wayne Rooney says he's gutted at being sent off in the 32nd minute tonight against Montenegro.

Footballfirst

What gets me is the head in the sand attitude of the Scottish media. Typical comments previously were "It can't happen here", "The Scottish game is honest", "Referees in Scotland would never take a bribe", "Match-fixing couldn't happen".

Now that there is a possibility of some corruption being proved, the comments have changed to "It's ony one incident" or "It's an isolated case"

Wake up guys, there is every possibility of there being corruption in the Scottish game or the English game just as it has been previously found in France, Germany, Italy, Turkey etc.

What gets me is the head in the sand attitude of the Scottish media. Typical comments previously were "It can't happen here", "The Scottish game is honest", "Referees in Scotland would never take a bribe", "Match-fixing couldn't happen".

Now that there is a possibility of some corruption being proved, the comments have changed to "It's ony one incident" or "It's an isolated case"

Wake up guys, there is every possibility of there being corruption in the Scottish game or the English game just as it has been previously found in France, Germany, Italy, Turkey etc.

Even if it wasn't an isolated incident, would it really be in the interests of either the football authorities or the bookies to tell us that? Perhaps not....

Dean Winchester

Wayne Rooney says he's gutted at being sent off in the 32nd minute tonight against Montenegro.

74th actually :lol:

Archived