Scottish Journalists for Red Tops....

Mysterion

Compare and contrast time:

1. Celtic go to town on referees. Papers full of stories.

2. Vlad highlights his view on the St J's game and it's "Madcap Hearts Supremo"

Madcap Hearts supremo Vladimir Romanov in new referee rant as he claims game is 'without rules'

It's one of those things but the media monkeys in this country need to find a backbone and show some sort of impartiality. If you want to disrespect Vlad then make sure the same is applied to all teams -

"Deluded Craig Whyte has fantasy about joining the Prem" or

"Celtic Chief believed deaf as claims there's no sectarian issue"

Rant over.

Tynecastle Valhalla

completely agree.

but there are old firm fans that are so mental that it would be a dangerous thing to publish.

In other shocking developments, it's believed the Pope is a Catholic, and that bears do, indeed, shit in the woods. Seriously, did you expect anything else?

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Strangely enough I don't find this article as bad as I have found so many others. In fact, apart from the headline, they are basically printing what he said and expanding it with things that happened in the past. It even put a slightly positive spin on his visit and says he's 'enthused by the changes the new boss is making on the pitch.' Still, I agree with the OP that more should be made of the crazies at Ibrox & Parkhead, but know they will always be treated with kid gloves by the Scottish media.

alwaysthereinspirit

In other shocking developments, it's believed the Pope is a Catholic, and that bears do, indeed, shit in the woods. Seriously, did you expect anything else?

Things aren't always so obvious.

Archived