LOLDERWOOD

Victorian

He said: "We have to get a cup this year. Certainly get to a final, most definitely a semi-final.

setting semi-finals as a target of success.

:Vlad-Stupid:

Least he knows top 3 would have been a ridiculous target :smuggy:

The way they are playing , top 11 will be a struggle

Guest NeilMorriseyIsAJambo

"We have to get a cup this year. Certainly get to a final, most definitely a semi-final.

At least he's clear on his aims. I want a cup, actually i'll settle for runner up... in fact make that 3rd or 4th cheers.

:wtfvlad:

:thetrain:

:keys:

Gods a Jambo

COLIN CALDERWOOD has demanded his rejuvenated Hibs win a cup and finish in the top four this season.

Above is the biggest load of pish in the whole article. Hibs have went form ******* shite, to shite, yet this is now classed as rejuvenated!

Hibs v Aberdeen, branded one of the worst games ever.

Dunfermline v Hibs, deflected goal and two nil lead weren't enough, as Dunfermline pulled it back and should have won it.

Hibs v Dundee utd, lucky og to get them back into the game, but fair play, they pulled it back.

Hibs v St johnstone, ripped up by Saints and won due to a dive for a penalty.

Rangers v Hibs, one chance, in which Agog was offside anyway and then spent the rest of the game with backs to the wall, were lucky to have only been beaten on nil.

You can always rely on Hibs to allow their heads to disapear up their farter, scraping by games and all of a sudden its time to start looking at winning a cup and getting into the top four.

Barney Rubble

As a business model this is the way all football clubs should be run he said yeah right ya fecking trumpet poxy shitty little club with limited resources you are what you are calderwood.

What a tube, basically saying he will settle for second best :lol: what a great model for the way a club should be run.

Sterling Archer

He said: "We have to get a cup this year. Certainly get to a final, most definitely a semi-final.

setting semi-finals as a target of success.

:Vlad-Stupid:

By lunch he'll be happy with being in the draw :vrface:

He'd rather have a team of youngsters with no talent than more points!

I'm on my phone and can't do smileys but just know i'd have added a facepalm after that.

Deary deary deary me.

Say What Again

"We have to get a cup this year. Certainly get to a final, most definitely a semi-final.

While I don't see anything wrong with what he's aiming for (just think Vlad FFS), he lowers his target twice in one sentence. :lol:

Sterling Archer

He'd rather have a team of youngsters with no talent than more points!

:facepalm:

Deary deary deary me.

Don't thank me.

I like the fact that they only win 1 game out of 7 (via cheating as well), and they're now 'rejuvenated'.

rossthejambo

It is no more laughable than the mad one saying to sergio he wants to win the league

Great input Billy the Hibee, I'll need to keep an eye out for more of your sage-like posts :thumbsup:

It is no more laughable than the mad one saying to sergio he wants to win the league

Maybe if he had said:

"We MUST win the league, but definitely finish at least 2nd, although we will settle for 3rd or maybe even 4th at a push. Hey, you know what top 6...or at least challenging for top 6 before the split, or maybe even just avoiding the bottom 2 might do."

At least aiming to be the best shows some ambition, maybe misguided ambition but what good is settling for 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc etc best? Even worse when you can't even decided what your aim/ambition is!

I like hibs policy of appointing managers that don't have a feckin clue what they are doing. Long may it continue.

My arsehole is more decisive than that prick !!!!!

And I occasionally shart myself ninja.gif

...a bit disco

Likely outcome....

Avoid relegation (just) and achieve a semi.

winston churchill

Least he knows top 3 would have been a ridiculous target :smuggy:

Aye,

Motherwell have that in the bag.

Sergio Garcia

Aye,

Motherwell have that in the bag.

Motherwell will be challenging but to say they have it in the bag is clearly a fishing trip post.

By all accounts they were just as bad against St Johnstone the week before we had a mare against them.

Calderwood should really know when to have some quiet time, some quotes will be twisted but he hands the media it on a plate.

Tommy Wiseau

Oh Billy.

Will you ever win? :(

He really is a complete and utter rasper.

now now move along CC Is doing a Sterling job can he out do Yogi never one a Derby did that one CC Is doing well :woot:

What a horrible reek on this thread.

Between winnie's shite chat and at least 2 hibs ***** it's almost unbearable.

Coburg Hearts

Aye Motherwell look like they'll be a bit too strong.

Aye, and Hibs might win a cup, or reach a final, or definitely a semi-final, of the Scottish Cup, or maybe the League Cup, or maybe your manager just doesn't have a clue.

Think I'll go for the latter.

Archived