Major Facepalm

i8hibsh

Think he's referring to the 7-0 and 6-2 games.

total ****tards the lot of them

Hahahaahh that is aggregate?

well then in that case we have beaten them on aggregate

1066 to 894

Jam Tarts 1874

Aggregate score in the 2005/06 season was 13-5 to us. I can't wait for the next instalment of delusion from the retards.

Aggregate score in the 2005/06 season was 13-5 to us. I can't wait for the next instalment of delusion from the retards.

It is hilarious

In all competitions the aggregate score is 1066 - 894 to us with 76 more derby wins :thumbsup:

But they've never actually been, even unofficial, world champions, have they!

Oh, and going by their delusional reasoning, on Sunday we defeated the European Champions!!!

Latch on to this, wee team myth-makers, you only qualify as beating the "Champions" of anything if you beat them as reigning champions!

Therefore, the only really valid claim they have about beating REAL champions, apart from the occasional win over a current SPL champion, is when they very, very, very occasionally beat us as Eternal Champions of the Edinburgh Derby!!!

Fxxx the SPFL

"first British team in Europe"

yes, by INVITATION you muppet!

and only because they had floodlights :yucky:

It is hilarious

In all competitions the aggregate score is 1066 - 894 to us with 76 more derby wins :thumbsup:

And still rising!!!

Jam Tarts 1874

hibs played Liverpool 4 times, the aggregate in Liverpool's favour is 6-2 and 3 wins to one.

There is no record of any competitive game between hibs and Man U.

I can't be bothered checking out any more of their ridiculous claims.

My favourite recent Hibs accolade is from season 2010/2011 (you never have to go too far back)

Hearts FC - beat EVERY team in the SPL

Hibs FC - lost to EVERY team in the SPL

"Barcelona, Real Madrid, Hearts, Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Man United, Feyenoord, AC Milan, Celtic -all former or current champs of Europe and all beaten by Hibs."

I must've missed our european cup win.

Dashing Bob S is a walloper, he'll just be seeing how long it takes for his thread to end up on KB.

Hai Dashing Bob S :gfy:

Chris Benoit

"Barcelona, Real Madrid, Hearts, Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Man United, Feyenoord, AC Milan, Celtic -all former or current champs of Europe and all beaten by Hibs."

I must've missed our european cup win.

It's a dig about McCrae's Battalion :angry:

Dr. Bapswent

Its like someone who protests so much about others being gay, to affirm to everyone else that he himself definitely isn't.

"first British team in Europe"

yes, by INVITATION you muppet!

After other clubs had turned their nose up at being invited.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

It's a dig about McCrae's Battalion :angry:

Another Hibernimyth seems to be that apprently us 'yams' claim we won the war :facepalm:

ToadKiller Dog

Its all good , after a few results the hibs self delusion is building back up to its usual stupidity levels all the better for us to knock it back down again come the new year thats if there current bubble hasnt burst by then .

Hibs fans are so predictable .

Prince Buaben

What a pointless thread. A waste of a few minutes reading it.

AAre they that stupid and ignorant of the Hibernian fans who served and died in McCrae's. Very disrespectful.:angry:

mahgrassyshoes

Its all good , after a few results the hibs self delusion is building back up to its usual stupidity levels all the better for us to knock it back down again come the new year thats if there current bubble hasnt burst by then .

Hibs fans are so predictable .

That bubble will have popped and reformed a few times before new year. They're pish. I do hope it's on it's fourth cycle of building up at new year, it's a nice bubble to pop.

It's a pity that they use this time of year to disrespect the memory of those Hearts players and supporters and their own, who gave their lives in horrible, horrible circumstances.

It's not banter. It's nothing other than thickness and utter stupidity.

Dashing bob does this every year now along with cauliflower ear big hibby Andy and dicks like pedantic prickface.

Hideous, nasty shithouses.

You can almost smell the seething

Hearts get all the headlines for the RIGHT reasons - hibs get negative headlines about coke snorting insurance theiving cheating diving wasters in their ranks and they wheel out all the usual myths to make them feel better about their miserable selves.

It must be unbearably painful for them to have to watch their team slide further and further away from their bigger and better neighbours every season.

Let's hope these cracks keep getting papered over with the odd win every 6 or 7 games and it keeps Lolderwood and Billy Bunter in a job.

Snake Plissken

Was kind of hoping this thread was to unveil a new smiley.

Glanced at the thread...

Is that it? Really?

Buffalo Bill

As far as football goes, I live in the period between 1982 to 2011.

And that, no matter how they try to deny it, makes grim reading for any Hibs fan.

Napoleon  Wilson

But they've never actually been, even unofficial, world champions, have they!

Oh, and going by their delusional reasoning, on Sunday we defeated the European Champions!!!

Latch on to this, wee team myth-makers, you only qualify as beating the "Champions" of anything if you beat them as reigning champions!

Therefore, the only really valid claim they have about beating REAL champions, apart from the occasional win over a current SPL champion, is when they very, very, very occasionally beat us as Eternal Champions of the Edinburgh Derby!!!

Bloody Hell! We are the unofficial Champions of Europe!?

Coburg Hearts

Check out the Avatar on post 6. The most famous newsagent in Pilton and much travelled Jambo.

I haven't read the thread but I assume you are referring to China? aka John Thomson and a true Hearts supporting legend.

Their patter is just...dire.

Slagging off McRae's battalion.

:facepalm:

13-2 aggregate victory

Hibernian FC.

Fort Vallance

I haven't read the thread but I assume you are referring to China? aka John Thomson and a true Hearts supporting legend.

Thats the man.

Archived