Kello on the way back !

Barney Rubble

heartsfc_fan

Jamie has done fine (apart from a wee slip v Inverness) he's done a good job.

Barney Rubble

Jamie has done fine (apart from a wee slip v Inverness) he's done a good job.

Think he,s beginning to get some confidence between the sticks and i think he,s at the point now where only an injury or howler can keep him out the side .

I think it would be unfair to drop Jamie after the performances he's put in whilst Kello has been out. Have to say I've thought Kello has looked a bit shakey this season compared to last.

I think it would be unfair to drop Jamie after the performances he's put in whilst Kello has been out. Have to say I've thought Kello has looked a bit shakey this season compared to last.

I love Kello but I agree with this post. IMO Jamie should stay in goals until he has a marethumbsup.gif

jack D and coke

Kello has looked well dodgy to me this season. McDonald must keep his place at the moment. Slip at Inverness aside I can't think of too many mistakes from the boy.

Kello looks edgy and lacking confidence in comparison to last season.

blondejamtart

I love Kello but I agree with this post. IMO Jamie should stay in goals until he has a marethumbsup.gif

This - Kello is a good keeper, but Jamie has done very well in his absence. But don't get me started on the Balogh...

Hmmm guess i'm the only one who'd want Kello straight back in then?!

Nope, i second this, can't understand what people are talking about, you play your best 11, simple as that, Kello falls into that category, McDonald doesn't.

Jamie is good number 2 for us and would probably be number 1 for a lot of SPL sides but Kello is our number 1.

Sergio Garcia

Kello has to come straight back in, McDonald has done well and proved himself an able deputy to Kello but Kello is the better goalkeeper so he should come back in when fit.

I've never understood this wait until a goalie makes a mistake before you drop him, Kello can make saves McDonald cant. Take Ness's strike against Rangers last year, I dont think McDonald would have made that save, which wouldnt have been a mistake on his part so most would say he shouldnt be dropped if we lose a similar goal in upcoming games. Kello can make those saves.

Play your best players, simple.

If things were less clear and there wasn't as much between our 3 keepers I'd maybe think differently but for me, there's no doubt at all who our first pick should be. Therefore he needs to come right back in. There's a time for man management and encouraging other players and such like, but this isn't it. Balogh and Jamie Mac have done a decent(ish) job when he's not around but we can't afford to leave one of the SPL's top 2 keepers sitting on the bench, it would be utter madness.

We need to put together a wee bit consistency and having him back will give us a bit of confidence in doing that I think.

Rankeillor_hearts

Hmmm guess i'm the only one who'd want Kello straight back in then?!

I agree with you. Jamie always looks a bit nervous and his kicking isn't really up to it.

Archived