Great Hearts goals in the last 10 years!

dazajmbo

keep them coming lads/lassies, have we all forgot about the Phil Stamp screamer at easter road?

keep them coming lads/lassies, have we all forgot about the Phil Stamp screamer at easter road?

Could never forget that!

I remember Miko finishing off a brilliant team move at Love Street to give Hearts a lead after about 15 seconds.

Tommy Wiseau

Thats an outrageous claim Francis.

:down:

The 2005/06 Edgaras Jankauskas was as good a CF as you'll likely see in maroon.

::troll:::'> :lol:

I had a big time man crush on Jankauskas as a player that season. Hilarious to look back and remember some of the zoomers in Section N giving him pelters over the first few months saying he was pish. :rofl:

Oh, and that Pinilla goal is exactly how I remember it. So good. :wub:

kennyblack'sshot

::troll:::'> :lol:

I had a big time man crush on Jankauskas as a player that season. Hilarious to look back and remember some of the zoomers in Section N giving him pelters over the first few months saying he was pish. :rofl:

Oh, and that Pinilla goal is exactly how I remember it. So good. :wub:

Pinilla - two yellows for celebrating and kicking the ball away in that game as well. Typical SPL treatment of an entertaining player. Rudi seemed to get booked every time he scored that season. I wish someone would do an analysis of what Hearts players get booked for because our players have been getting punished for nothing offences for the last 5 years.

rossthejambo

Had to dig through my many video archives for this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbT9vX4A6lI

Sorry about the horrific quality - I don't have p0ab2's technology!

Finally found and I'm at work so can't see it

:sob:

Any chance of getting the name of said video so I can youtube it on my phone?

For sheer footballing quality that is the best Hearts goal I've ever seen.

This.

John Gentleman

OK, not an individual's goals, but the game we 'beat' them 4-4. I'm sure I've got it on a CD somewhere, but......finding it...:(

Finally found and I'm at work so can't see it

:sob:

Any chance of getting the name of said video so I can youtube it on my phone?

Just type in 'hearts Aberdeen pinilla' - as easy as that!

rossthejambo

It's even better than I remembered :wub:

Might not have been the greatest goal, but certainly one to savour. De Vries goal against Bordeaux.

In saying that their second goal against us in the return leg is one of the best strikes ive seen.

ohwhenthegearts

All three of PH's goals against the Hubs in semi! After each goal watching their support, if uyou could call it that, running off home early, to beat the traffic, lol!

Snake Plissken

In saying that their second goal against us in the return leg is one of the best strikes ive seen.

That was the first goal.

Basically unravelled the game plan and then we got stung by the second in the second half.

That was the first goal.

Basically unravelled the game plan and then we got stung by the second in the second half.

I stand corrected :thumbsup:

Prince Buaben

Lee Miller v Kilmarnock at Tynie 04/05

Cesnausikis v Partick Thistle at Tynie 05/06

Hartley's free kick v Hibs 05/06

Mikalounis v Hibs 06/07

Mikalounis v Celtic 06/07

:thumbsup:

JLV freekick against Partick thistle,such a casual kick he hardly moved at all but the ball ended up in the net.Quality.

PH Free kick against wee team SemiFinal SC.

Tommy Wiseau

How long ago was it uploaded? I have searched high and low for that goal in the past and drawn nothing. :lol:

How long ago was it uploaded? I have searched high and low for that goal in the past and drawn nothing. :lol:

Uploaded it last night - literally about a minute before I posted it on here! :thumbsup:

Going through my videos to see wat rare/great goals I can record (poorly) and add to YT.

matelotjambo

jamie mole goal v motherwell i think, from about 30 yrds, not one for the circumstances but definatly a descent goal.

or

just makes in into the 10 year mark,

phil stamp at fester road in the last minute, nice little one two with janczyk

Colin Camerons first in this game was a belter.

Neil McCann DESTROYING Ray Wilkins at 17:30 :pleasing:

Does in anyone have DeVries in Bordeaux and Braga??

2 of the greatest trips of all time.

Working on that request...

Thanks for uploading these 2 games mate! Hard to believe that highlights of 2 of our most famous games in recent history were not available anywhere on youtube. Kevin McKenna was really great at directing headers in an attacking sense, best demonstrated when he grabbed the equaliser in the 2-1 win at Easter Road when Stampy was our red carded hero.

Gregory House M.D.

Brilliant Kirkwood. Any chance you have Hearts Vs Basel with the Robbie Neilson goal?

Brilliant Kirkwood. Any chance you have Hearts Vs Basel with the Robbie Neilson goal?

I do on video from news footage. However, I know there is a version on YouTube already - it's a 2 parter with all 3 goals from that game on it.

What a night THAT was...

Pretty sure that's out there somewhere already, I seem to remember watching it a few months back.

Edit:

45seconds-ish onwards

Archived