George Galloway

Martin_T

Thunderstruck

Having him replace Roy Jenkins as the Hillhead MP was a dark day for the West End of Glasgow. Roy was a proper MP and a complete gentleman to boot. He took great interest in his constituency and could be relied upon to represent the interests of all of his constituents. Galloway, on the other hand, took little interest and it was once remarked that he spent more time in the Levant than Byres Road.

It is a surprise that this self-serving, arrogant fool is still employed by media outlets when, on numerous occasions, the people have spoken quite clearly on his ability to represent them.

I haven't read his article on juries and have no intention of doing so. There are better things to do than read the utterances of a failed politician/pundit/(very) minor celeb.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, nothing then.

It's still not sectarian though, is it?

Not by the standards of your homeland maybe but it's use does convey a fascination with sectarian identity that many would be see as unhealthy and unpleasant.

jamboinglasgow

That would be the Mariam appeal. He also left War on Want under 'ahem' controversial circumstances, He has a history of this kind of thing.

His performance in America was scandalously unchallenged. He neglected to actually answer any of the questions put to him and they let him away with it.

I am glad I am not the only one not to be impressed with how he handled himself at the senate and thought that had been up against a decent US senator he would have been torn to shreds.

The guy is a self-interested **** who sums up Celtic and their fans.

Archived