Milan derby

Rudi Hates Hibees

Rudi Hates Hibees

Has anyone ever been to this before?

I'm looking at trying to get tickets for the next one on the 15th Jan. I've had a look in the obvious places but no mention of game yet. I realise it's still a bit away though. The only places that seem to be offering tickets at the moment are the usual seatbookers and similar sites which I'd rather not use unless as a last resort.

So anyone able to help? :thumbsup:

Cannae mind who but there are a couple of Milan based Hearts fans on here who should be able to help

I'm thinking maybe Interista but defo not sure

Rudi Hates Hibees

The only thing I know is that you will need to take your passport with you.

I'm not sure I have one of them. How would I go about obtaining said Passport? :ninja:

Doctor FinnBarr

I'm not sure I have one of them. How would I go about obtaining said Passport? :ninja:

Ask at a police station, they take your pic and provide you with a passport, costs about ?150 in used, unmarked notes tho!

:thumbsup:

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Yeah I came across as a bit dim there romanovpalm.png

I mention it as a few years back my school did a school trip to Milan and were planning to go to an Inter game. They were refused entry to the ground as they hadn't taken their passports with them to the game. They were a bit hacked off. I don't want you to be the same! sob.png

Doctor FinnBarr

Yeah I came across as a bit dim there romanovpalm.png

I mention it as a few years back my school did a school trip to Milan and were planning to go to an Inter game. They were refused entry to the ground as they hadn't taken their passports with them to the game. They were a bit hacked off. I don't want you to be the same! sob.png

Really? FFS, don't remember having to show my passport when we played in Bologna tho!

:unsure:

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Really? FFS, don't remember having to show my passport when we played in Bologna tho!

:unsure:

Well that's what happened to them, maybe it's a Milan thing. Or the fact that it was a school group.

Doctor FinnBarr

Well that's what happened to them, maybe it's a Milan thing. Or the fact that it was a school group.

I don't disbelieve you Lionel, it just seems very strange to have to carry your passport to a match. Fickin ridic TBH!

:mellow:

Rudi Hates Hibees

Yeah I came across as a bit dim there :vrface:

Now that you mention it the exact same thing happened to me in Athens. :vrface:

Luckily the folk I had met earlier on that day were with me and had theirs with them, explained that I was with them and somehow the guy let me in. Since that night I have always had my passport with me when tryng to enter a ground abroad.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

I don't disbelieve you Lionel, it just seems very strange to have to carry your passport to a match. Fickin ridic TBH!

Aye I agree; I found it hard to believe at first as well. Even a fat languages teacher arguing in (possibly broken) Italian couldn't blag their way in!

It does sound ridiculous, but I thought I should bring it up as it'd be feckin' irritating if that sort of check was in place and you were unaware of it dry.gif.

But anyway, well jealous; I've been to the San Siro before on a tour, would love to take in the Milan derby.

And the museum is worth a look - a ticket and programme from a Milan match versus The Famous from years ago thumbsup.gif

Has anyone ever been to this before?

I'm looking at trying to get tickets for the next one on the 15th Jan. I've had a look in the obvious places but no mention of game yet. I realise it's still a bit away though. The only places that seem to be offering tickets at the moment are the usual seatbookers and similar sites which I'd rather not use unless as a last resort.

So anyone able to help? :thumbsup:

Unless you know someone on the inside, so to speak, you're only option will be to apply online. The number of tickets available via this method is usually vastly outnumbered by the number of applications. I've tried this on 8 previous occasions and got nowhere close to being successful.

On the other hand, I have managed to get tickets through another source and have attended two derbies. Fantastic occasions, incredible noise and atmosphere. Good luck!

And yes, you will need to have ID with you at the turnstile. I think Italian ID cards are usually the order of the day but, assuming you don't have one of these, your passport will be required.

Aye I agree; I found it hard to believe at first as well. Even a fat languages teacher arguing in (possibly broken) Italian couldn't blag their way in!

It does sound ridiculous, but I thought I should bring it up as it'd be feckin' irritating if that sort of check was in place and you were unaware of it dry.gif.

But anyway, well jealous; I've been to the San Siro before on a tour, would love to take in the Milan derby.

And the museum is worth a look - a ticket and programme from a Milan match versus The Famous from years ago thumbsup.gif

The programme is from a Hearts v Inter match. Hearts have never played Bilan.

You will definitely need to take your passport to the game. I attended a Lazio game in Jan there and had to show it at two different turnstyles whilst being frisked both times, standard practice for non-nationals.

You will definitely need to take your passport to the game. I attended a Lazio game in Jan there and had to show it at two different turnstyles whilst being frisked both times, standard practice for non-nationals.

Photo ID has to be shown by anyone attending a Serie A match.

Tickets are nominal and the name on the ticket has to match the photo ID.

It's supposed to be an anti-hooliganism measure but it's really about making life more difficult for ticket touts.

A photo driving licence will do just as well as a passport and is more easily carried in your wallet.

I had tickets for the game in April but had to return them as they brought in a new rule just for that game insisting that you needed to have pre-registered as a milan supporter club member. If I remember correctly its free to join and you can apply on-line. I was too late to do it so had to hand the tickets back and it wasn't the same sitting in a bar in Milan watching the game!

Archived