Best Celtic excuse yet

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15151342.stm

"I think Neil has done well, but I think he's been undermined over the summer by Lawwell," said McGarvey.

"Lennon wanted to get a few players in, but Celtic wouldn't push the boat out. So I think he's been undermined."

The whole of JKB would never need to work again if our bank accounts had been 'undermined' to the tune of Lennon's team! :lol:

From the same article

Even last week, the Celtic Udinese game, the stands were one third full and in a big European game, I've never seen that.

Greatest fans in the world, eh?

They are the greatest fans in the world.

There were 5 million in Seville don't you know.

They are the greatest fans in the world.

There were 5 million in Seville don't you know.

Absolute slavers laddy (as my old English teacher would say), a team with a worldwide fan base the size of Celtics, and such a historical story to tell them at that, there was at least 12 million give or take a couple of folk!! :P

linkin- hearts

Don't care what the wegie biased media are saying but soon they're going to have to face the fact that Lennon is a crap manager.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15151342.stm

"I think Neil has done well, but I think he's been undermined over the summer by Lawwell," said McGarvey.

"Lennon wanted to get a few players in, but Celtic wouldn't push the boat out. So I think he's been undermined."

The whole of JKB would never need to work again if our bank accounts had been 'undermined' to the tune of Lennon's team! :lol:

Why anyone would want to give a platform to an arsehole like McGarvey is beyond me, it really is!!!!!

I expected better of the BBC but really should have known better!

gorgie_rebel

Why are they trotting out, far less talking to, old cheats like McGarvey???

Surely there are more credible "sellik minded" ex pros than that

Don't care what the wegie biased media are saying but soon they're going to have to face the fact that Lennon is a crap manager.

not too soon, I hope.

When McGarvey says he can't remember Scottish Football being so bad, it's not a credible statement considering McGarvey probably can't remember last week.

When McGarvey says he can't remember Scottish Football being so bad, it's not a credible statement considering McGarvey probably can't remember last week.

Scottish Football is only ever bad when old McCheater's woken up from a drunken stupor to find sellik not top of the league.

I hope it hurts, Frank. I hope it hurts more than waking up and finding you did indeed drink yer very last can of supermarket cooking lager and nae money left.... :thumbsup:

Archived