Mixu's Arithmetic

H2

Burst out laughing at this interview

mixu interview

Mixu said "we created Enough chances to win it" , must have missed them :-)

second half "Totally dominated" That's maybe Hibs speak for totally contained.

Was it one save that Banks had to make?

That must be why the vermin keep employing ex-players as managers - no need to train them to talk complete and utter bollocks.

It just comes naturally to them having played for them.

What a cretin.

I must have been at a different game

Ive listened to a few hibees claim to have dominated now, the only thing they dominated was mcleod street at 210pm :rolleyes:

Be fair. They did make enough chances to win it.

As long as we'd started with minus 1.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!

We had enough chances in the first half to cremante then. Mikey S should have come off at half time. His virus was the only reason they got back into it. Still even with that, they didn;t seriously threaten our goal. The hibees are gay

He's already learned that if you speak enough guff about "playing the flair way", "created many many chances" "young team" and other such baws, the reptilians will swallow it whole and not demand him being sacked.

He's already learned that if you speak enough guff about "playing the flair way", "created many many chances" "young team" and other such baws, the reptilians will swallow it whole and not demand him being sacked.

Correct.

Those muppet lemmings will swallow any old rubbish from their latest " messiah " .

It took them months to realise Squareheid was an utter imposter.

Wonder how long the fat fin will get before they turn on him.

I'd give it until Easter.

We had enough chances in the first half to cremante then. Mikey S should have come off at half time. His virus was the only reason they got back into it. Still even with that, they didn;t seriously threaten our goal. The hibees are gay

mikey should never had played he was ill in the warm up, sick when on the park then sick when he was off the park. get well some mikey.

mikey should never had played he was ill in the warm up, sick when on the park then sick when he was off the park. get well some mikey.

That's the kind of commitment and determination we need :thumb:

Burst out laughing at this interview

mixu interview

Mixu said "we created Enough chances to win it" , must have missed them :-)

second half "Totally dominated" That's maybe Hibs speak for totally contained.

Was it one save that Banks had to make?

Should that not be "Totally contaminated" the stadium. Bunch of smelly verminous ****bag barstewards.

givememychoice

people seriously think we dominated the 2nd half?

Sorry, but we dominated completely the first 30 mins, were ok for the next 15 and were poor 2nd half. We didnt turn up. However, fortunately, they never did create anything clear cut.

Sorry, but we dominated completely the first 30 mins, were ok for the next 15 and were poor 2nd half. We didnt turn up. However, fortunately, they never did create anything clear cut.

I'm not sure if that is what is being said...

Domination means nothing, it is goals that count - Steve Banks must have had is easiest afternoon in a long time.

givememychoice
I'm not sure if that is what is being said...

maybe not....i didnt read the interview!

was just of the opinion that hibs were the better team for 45-60 mins of the game.....

givememychoice
Domination means nothing, it is goals that count - Steve Banks must have had is easiest afternoon in a long time.

oh, absolutely....3 points is 3 points...doesnt matter if its 90 mins of "domination" or a lucky break. We deserved to win, because we scored more. I suspect Hibs could have played for 90 days and not scored....but it wasnt because we were great, they were simply awful in the final third. 2nd half, we didnt get to the final 3rd to see if we were good in the final 3rd!

At the end of the day whether Hibs like it or not the record books say

Hearts 1 Hibs 0

Not

Hearts 1 Hibs 0 but Hibs were really really good and were cheated by the bad men.

Get over it Pantyliner.

Hackney Hearts

You can't use the word 'dominate' if you don't create a single chance.

Possession stats mean nothing. I'm sure we had some great possession figures during some of our 6 defeats in a row - it's irrelevant.

Lets get one thing straight - the ONLY good football in the match came from us in the first 30 minutes. If we hadn't been so desperate to hold onto a win I think we could have flattened a very poor team. I reckon will they will take our place in 11th position very soon.

If dominated means playing the ball back and forth in their own half and pumping long balls to Fletcher and Morais then I guess you could say they dominated. Our goalkeeper has scarecely ever had an easier afternoon.

Archived