e tickets

DavyW27

just wondering folks, with myself and a mate heading over halloween weekend against killie, this is first time ive ordered using etickets, just wondering how long is it before they send them out. yea i no its still 4 weekends away but im just wondering

thanx

Doctor FinnBarr

just wondering folks, with myself and a mate heading over halloween weekend against killie, this is first time ive ordered using etickets, just wondering how long is it before they send them out. yea i no its still 4 weekends away but im just wondering

thanx

Just print them off yourself mate.

:thumbsup:

thanx

Wont be long bud. You'll get them this week.

Usually takes about 3 or 4 days to arrive.

Or you can pick it up at the TO.

Or as above you can't print it of.

The Killie game is under the "Jamboree" promotion, so I think you get about ?3 off each ticket, nice little extra. :)

re reading the comfirmation email they sent, dont mention nothing bout printing them out :whistling: but says be sent out 3 weeks before the game so still have a little time left, cheers folks for the advice

Doctor FinnBarr

jamaica :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: only joking, northern ireland pal :lol: :lol:

I actually guessed that bit, I meant where in NI are you coming from?

:P

Doctor FinnBarr

oh right, ammm a little town called donaghadee, 19 miles from the big bad city belfast :thumbsup:

I've been in Newcastle, Carrick and all manner of places roundabout, and your right, Belfast isa big bad city but lets just call it a shithole!

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

fecking things still arent here :o :o :o

apart from that, first time getting over without having to bring the wee man, so what times robertsons open for pint B)

fecking things still arent here :o :o :o

apart from that, first time getting over without having to bring the wee man, so what times robertsons open for pint B)

Did you pay to get them delivered? What does the confirmation email say?

They usually send out 2 emails (a confirmation email, then an email with the tickets attached if you chose the print at home option).

ok chief says havent been dispatched, and wont be until the end of week......

so anyways, what about that pint :thumbsup:

Archived