VLAD LEAVING EARLY;

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

When watching the game on sky sports the cameras suddenly pan in on Vlad and show him in the act of departing the stand,now is he leaving early,going for a pesh,pie and bovril,part time fan or something more fishy with the bird with blond hair that was standing next to him near the exit of that stand;IF he did in fact leave then its safe to assume he MISSED the second goal by Stevo;romanovpalm.png

The People's Chimp

away to party with the Ayr fans seemingly he kens loads of there songs

"Rabbie Burns was an Ayr man" according to my source.

One of the lassies in the kiosks was giving away free pies in the second half rather than chucking them in the bin, he was probably just off to grab him and the Mrs a cheap tea.

When watching the game on sky sports the cameras suddenly pan in on Vlad and show him in the act of departing the stand,now is he leaving early,going for a pesh,pie and bovril,part time fan or something more fishy with the bird with blond hair that was standing next to him near the exit of that stand;IF he did in fact leave then its safe to assume he MISSED the second goal by Stevo;romanovpalm.png

that blond was something else :wub:

kissthebadge

Left just before celtic's right back took a bullet from a sniper on the touchline. Vlad stood and watched from the exit for a further 5mins but left before Stevo scored. He was wearing a suit and black scarf, couldn't see the colour of his shoes but rumours suggest black. Nothing else to report.

William H. Bonney

One of the lassies in the kiosks was giving away free pies in the second half rather than chucking them in the bin, he was probably just off to grab him and the Mrs a cheap tea.

Free pies!! Are you serious? This is amazing. Wish I had found out.

As well as leaving his seat he left the stadium as well before the end and before Stevenson's goal. I saw him getting into a Silver car in Macleod Street and being drived away well before the end of the game. Can't really get my head round it. Especially as he doesn't see us often and has traveled over from Lithuania (presumably mainly for the game).

As a side note I saw Csaba in Macleod Street walking briskly away at full time having been to the game. I wonder if he has to pay to get in?

forthriverjambo

maybe he was heading for the merky hertz club for a jar of ale before the howling mob arrived.

maroonlegions

He was prob going for a pish and a fly fag in the bog

Wonder if that blond bird told him to put his fag out;laugh.gif

Ryanair to Kaunas leaves at 19:00...probably like my Mum and Dad and likes to get to the airport 4 hours early "just in case".

Ryanair to Kaunas leaves at 19:00...probably like my Mum and Dad and likes to get to the airport 4 hours early "just in case".

He's got his own jet now has he not,in saying that he made oor Jim fly over to Kaunas with Ryanair when Scotland played the Lifs last year.

Archived