Have we ever had a German?

i8hibsh

Thats crazy eh.havin a chat in pub now and we cant think of one. Must be one of the very few countries that we have not represented.

Footballfirst

I thought he was Ukranian?

He was born in Germany, but played for Ukraine at youth level because his dad is Ukranian. He considers himself to be German.

Hannibal Lecter

He was born in Germany, but played for Ukraine at youth level because his dad is Ukranian. He considers himself to be German.

Ah right cheers mate :thumbsup:

My nephew was born in Germany and supports us-does this count?

:D

I was born in germany and support hearts.. when you consider scottish soldiers abroad etc.. maybe not such a far out concept?!

Also i think as hitler was austrian yet suppoorted germany the thomas flogel needs a wee shout here...

Doctor FinnBarr

I was born in germany and support hearts.. when you consider scottish soldiers abroad etc.. maybe not such a far out concept?!

Also i think as hitler was austrian yet suppoorted germany the thomas flogel needs a wee shout here...

Thats the one.

:thumbsup:

William H. Bonney

csaba laslo tried to set up ties with Borussia M?nchengladbach but nothing happened. We might have had a few germans in the team had it been succesful.

tartofmidlothian

I know Kevin McKenna's Canadian, but does he not have German family ties, hence why he's spent the rest of his career there?

Clutching at straws, I know :ermm:

Freddy Bobic played in a trial match v Gretna.

He was rotten.

Did he not get his knob chewed off by his girlfriend ? :woot:

I thought Jeffries signed a German goalie during his first spell?

We were linked with German goalkeeper George Koch quite a few years ago but never signed him.

Sure Burley had a player schemmel on trial with us in pre season. Think he played against boro at Tynie if my memory is correct

Sure Burley had a player schemmel on trial with us in pre season. Think he played against boro at Tynie if my memory is correct

He was French.

I think he was austrian I may be wrong.

His name escapes me at the moment, but didn't we sign a 'promising' german youth player from hibs a few seasons ago? Can't remember what happened to him :-(

Cappuccino Kid

Elias something?

Wagner. Sure he was Austrian as well. All part of the greater German Reich i suppose.

shaun.lawson

Without wishing to seem boastful, the answer is a multiple jawohl.

:thumbsup:

Ein Kavalier nie erz?hlt. :thumbsup:

Snake Plissken

Elias Wagner. Another Austrian. I was knocked back by a German bird once if that counts.

I've shagged a German.

She was taller than me and had crazy eyes, what any of this has to do with the thread, I know not.

I would like us to sign a German player though.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

His name escapes me at the moment, but didn't we sign a 'promising' german youth player from hibs a few seasons ago? Can't remember what happened to him :-(

A great escape, that!

Archived