Stevenson

Zen Jambo

<br />The tattooed man surely deserves his own song....<br />
<br /><br /><br />

He deserves a new deal

Everybody loves Baz

What was comedy about the goal, thought it was well worked by Hearts ?

blink.gif

Patrick Bateman

Big game player; one of the first to get a new contract along with Jonsson and Kello if possible. There's nobody like him in Scotland. :thumbsup:

Thought he was poor. Cannot time his runs.

Good finish though.

Mostly agree with this, ridiculous at getting caught offside as much especially when if he just waited a sec who would be clean through. Very cool finish though and did put himself about.

Good finish though.

If only our other strikers were as poor :whistling: Needs to work on his runs defo, but knows where the goal is and imo you can play shite all game as long as you put the ball in the net.

maroonlegions

Stevos hand sign depicting a horned devil is symbolic of the ancient satanic symbol representing the" devil" or" Satan"; The "GOAT OF MENDES is the symbolic hand sign we see Stevo depicting here;"It is often used by heavy mental fans ect at gigs and is even been seen to be used by some important political figures , a one Gorge Bush springs to mind;I do wonder if Stevo is a fan of some heavy rock music or just likes the hand sign after he scores goals;Stevo put in a good shift today and took his goal well,his composure and decision making not to have a go right away was good thinking on his behalf and he deserves his starting place each week;ML;cool.gif

Baphomet.png

Nowhere near the most technical player in the team but his effort and determination makes him one of our best players

Good finish though.

Yes he was caught offside a few times but several times he did time it right one of which he nearly scored other times he won corners etc but let's look at the negative. :vrface:

Man of the match.

Made me laugh in his interview:

Something along the lines of:

"I actually shouted at him to backheel the ball. Knowing him he would have tried to take the man on!"

Clerry Jambo

Nowhere near the most technical player in the team but his effort and determination makes him one of our best players

This is correct

alwaysthereinspirit

What was comedy about the goal, thought it was well worked by Hearts ?

blink.gif

other than the big boot for route one football it was a great goal.

This is meant as a complaint to Ryan.......he reminds me a bit of Mike Galloway when he was with us, gave his all, got stuck in, took no crap, scored important goals.

That he was able to drop back into midfield when Smith came on and still have energy to chase and fight for the ball says it all about his fitness levels.

gorgie rd eh11

My current favourite Hearts player. As has been said he's not the best player technicaly that we have, but his attitude is great and he can play a bit, maybe only a bit of pace short of the next level.

tartofmidlothian

Are they devil horns?? I thought it was the sign language symbol for love?

Kevin Nolan used to give that sign after he scored for Bolton.

See Q&A at bottom of link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/5294718.stm

Great win today, so pleased :lol::thumbsup::whistling::rolleyes::teehee:

You've never been to a metal gig, have you?

On topic: new deal for Ryan, please. Great, committed player.

Stevo was great again today. He has improved his fitness and speed so much over the last few months and at the moment looks like our best option up front, although I did think Smith played well in his few minutes too.

Stevo a kept a cool head and finished his goal well. What a big game player he has become. Best 10 grand we've ever spent. Hopefully we will get him on a longer deal soon.

Snake Plissken

I think describing him as 'not the best techincal player we have' does a great disservice to Ryan.

See his goal against Hibs last year - great piece of technique to get the ball down and drill it home.

See the game against Motherwell last year when he got past two Motherwell players and was only denied a great (second) goal by both posts.

The goal today was an example of great composure and no little skill to round Forster and lash it home.

I think he is perfectly capable of moments of great technique but also uses his undoubted physical capabilities when needed. He's worked hard on his fitness and that is what has changed him from a decent player into an important one. A player I like a lot.

HillmanHearts

Good on JJ to see a player in there despite his obvious lack of pace,

Good technical ability.

Great attitude.

Big Bollocks.

No fear.

Cult hero in the making.

Are they devil horns?? I thought it was the sign language symbol for love?

British sign languate for love is hands on top of each other on your chest, if Stevo had stuck his thumbs out it would have been I L U, sometimes used in America, but I think he was just trying to say that he and hearts rock :thumbsup:

fingers finest

A very important player.imo has good technical ability some people have to keep in mind he cost peanuts and wont be on wages close to some other members of our squad.

His attitude,commitment and desire to the cause makes him a key player

Guest NeilMorriseyIsAJambo

I like stevo a lot, I would however love to see him in midfield as opposed to up front...

I see where you're coming from mate but I don't care if he plays up front, midfield, defence or in goals aslong as he puts in the performances he has been and of course, aslong as the goals keep coming!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

This is meant as a complaint to Ryan.......he reminds me a bit of Mike Galloway when he was with us, gave his all, got stuck in, took no crap, scored important goals.

That he was able to drop back into midfield when Smith came on and still have energy to chase and fight for the ball says it all about his fitness levels.

Sounds more like a love letter than a complaint.

Coburg Hearts

I think describing him as 'not the best techincal player we have' does a great disservice to Ryan.

See his goal against Hibs last year - great piece of technique to get the ball down and drill it home.

See the game against Motherwell last year when he got past two Motherwell players and was only denied a great (second) goal by both posts.

The goal today was an example of great composure and no little skill to round Forster and lash it home.

I think he is perfectly capable of moments of great technique but also uses his undoubted physical capabilities when needed. He's worked hard on his fitness and that is what has changed him from a decent player into an important one. A player I like a lot.

This is the best post I've read today. (So far)

I reckon Ryan is one of our most technical minded players and how anyone can think he had a poor game today is beyond my comprehension.

Archived