Marius on TV

Malinga the Swinga

Malinga the Swinga

Watching big Zal being interviewed, he comes acrss as very quiet and reserved. No big boasts, just stated what he thought tactics were and how pleased he was. Looking for a win against Dunfy and then it is Rangers at home.

Asked if we could beat Rangers, just a simple why not as the reply. Came across very well.

I thought he mumbled his way incoherently through the post match analysis. Probably not the best player they could have asked to join them in the studio. :lol:

THOUGHT IT WAS QUITE FUNNY HE PROBABLY JUST WANTS TO GO AND GET A SHOWER AND THOUGHT HE WAS THERE TOO LONG. YOU ACTUALLY SEE SCOTT ROBINSON AND ANOTHER COUPLE OF PLAYERS WALK PAST ALL SHOWERED AND CHANGED

I could hardly make out a word he was saying :ermm:

Must be my bionic ears 'cause I heard every word clearly!

Gregory House M.D.

THOUGHT IT WAS QUITE FUNNY HE PROBABLY JUST WANTS TO GO AND GET A SHOWER AND THOUGHT HE WAS THERE TOO LONG. YOU ACTUALLY SEE SCOTT ROBINSON AND ANOTHER COUPLE OF PLAYERS WALK PAST ALL SHOWERED AND CHANGED

Brick_yelling.jpg

On subject of TV i watched the game online couldnt make it today but i heard Andy Walker say we have another cross in the box when it was Celtic attacking i hate that guy he trys to make out hes not an OF lover nice try Andy

this guy's foreign isn't he? as well as his native tongue he's reasonably fluent in english, and there's a very good chance of russian too?

thought so.

ToadKiller Dog

Feck me if Zal picked out you're winning lottery numbers some on here would still find fault with him .

Fermit the Krog

this guy's foreign isn't he? as well as his native tongue he's reasonably fluent in english, and there's a very good chance of russian too?

thought so.

how well does everyone speak Lithuanian?

Correct.

Complete and utter ignorance!!!

Teuchterjambo

Not his biggest fan by a long way but thought he had a decent game today and that he came across really well in the post match interview. That absolute plonker "sixpence" was the one who was rambling and had to rely on Neil McCann to get him out of a hole on several occasions.

OK Zal may not have been crystal clear but his English was good and what he said was considered and sensible - well done Zal - good days work all round.

That absolute plonker "sixpence" was the one who was rambling and had to rely on Neil McCann to get him out of a hole on several occasions.

Have to agree with that.

Not his biggest fan by a long way but thought he had a decent game today and that he came across really well in the post match interview. That absolute plonker "sixpence" was the one who was rambling and had to rely on Neil McCann to get him out of a hole on several occasions.

OK Zal may not have been crystal clear but his English was good and what he said was considered and sensible - well done Zal - good days work all round.

Great result and a great performance but some would still rather have a moan about our captain than rejoice - pathetic!

Not seen it yet so can't comment but what about his header in the 2nd half? Does he have a 50p for a head? :lol:

That absolute plonker "sixpence" was the one who was rambling and had to rely on Neil McCann to get him out of a hole on several occasions.

David Tanner?

Seymour M Hersh

Was clearly a little uncomfortable but did well enough speaking in a foreign language. I listened to Stevenson and thought he came across really well.

The Comedian

Still made for easier listening than Charlie Nicholas

To say this is true would be an undergarment.

Doctor FinnBarr

Like a member of the SS death squad.

Don't know what point you're trying to make Craig but that REALLY is out of order! Have a fikkin word.

:down:

I can't stand that guy. Really can't. It was excruciating watching/listening to him struggle for questions to ask. So bad that McCann took over - and paid Zal some big compliments,

'

Did anyone see/hear the part where the TV pic cut to a replay of the Kris Commons horor tackle and all you can hear is Zal going 'ooooooooooooooooooooooooooff'.

Even 'sixpence' was moved to say 'I think that says it all',

On subject of TV i watched the game online couldnt make it today but i heard Andy Walker say we have another cross in the box when it was Celtic attacking i hate that guy he trys to make out hes not an OF lover nice try Andy

And to think that my mother had the audacity to give me into trouble as 9 year old for refusing to shake Andy Walker's hand at my teams prize giving when he returned to his boys club team as a Celtic player and presented me with my most improved player award.

I was quickly ushered off stage after that, my mother was raging but my old man was chuffed to bits!!! Big Hun that he is. :)

Even now I still think that I was in the right, how was I supposed to know where his hand had been??

marshallschunkychicken

Not seen it yet so can't comment but what about his header in the 2nd half? Does he have a 50p for a head? :lol:

Can't be sure, but I think it came off both his head and his hand at the same time. Could be totally wrong though.

David Tanner?

Sky don't half employ some divs! I remember David Tanner when he did the stv sport on Scotland Today, always sounded like he'd been interupted to read the sports news half way through his dinner! Jim White's another! As for that Bryan Swanson... i remember him when he worked with Edinburgh Live18, "The Hearts show" (broadcast from Easter Road strangely enough!), always wondered what had happened to him over the last 12 years or so then up he pops on transfer deadline day.

Aye, they've certainly signed up some plums over the years!

Feck me if Zal picked out you're winning lottery numbers some on here would still find fault with him .

If he told me them in Russian, I would.

Sky don't half employ some divs! I remember David Tanner when he did the stv sport on Scotland Today, always sounded like he'd been interupted to read the sports news half way through his dinner! Jim White's another! As for that Bryan Swanson... i remember him when he worked with Edinburgh Live18, "The Hearts show" (broadcast from Easter Road strangely enough!), always wondered what had happened to him over the last 12 years or so then up he pops on transfer deadline day.

Aye, they've certainly signed up some plums over the years!

The only Scotsman i can think of who must have had elocution lessons in how to sound retarded.

How the hell did he EVER get a job in TV.

Having just watched it again, it's kind of astounding. If a Martian had stopped by and turned on the telly for those 5 minutes, he'd have thought McCann was the 'measured, articulate journalist-y type' and that Tanner was the 'thick ex-pro'. McCann saved his bacon, no doubt about it.

Zal's "English" has got a long way to go!

He never said "The boys done well" once!

Archived