Lennon's Hardest Job Today

AllyjamboDerbyshire

<br />Well apparently his keeper didn't have much to do......<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Well i can think of two things he needed to do and didn't do it.

blg_blame_canada.jpg

I said on a post yesterday that watching him trying to climb out of this ditch will be funny. What will be just as good will be the turds today in the Roseburn pretending they support him while really the want him sacked. :lol:

Apart from his players who can the ginger mouth blame today?

Anyone bar themselves no doubt. Outplayed and outclasses on the pitch and PSs tactics were superior .

Malinga the Swinga

Listening to himn on the radio, he layed blame squarely at their players and their own lack of discipline. Said it wasn't good enough, and to be fair, he was right. They were rank.

Listening to himn on the radio, he layed blame squarely at their players and their own lack of discipline. Said it wasn't good enough, and to be fair, he was right. They were rank.

Apart from his skewed assessment of how the first half had gone, he was spot on with everything he said, including an acknowledgement that he himself had a lot of thinking to do. Don't know why he has to be such a tosser most of the time.

Rudolf's Mate

I might be one of the few people who doesnt dislike lennon.

I actually understood Lennon and appreciated him as a player. That said I hate him as a manager!

Apart from his skewed assessment of how the first half had gone, he was spot on with everything he said, including an acknowledgement that he himself had a lot of thinking to do. Don't know why he has to be such a tosser most of the time.

Yeh, it went something like -Lennon: We controlled the game in the first half. Chick Young: Yes you're right, you did. Mmmmmmm....which one's the bigger tit? At least Lennon's paid by Celtic - Young's paid by us.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

thankfully no contentious decisions i.e. no debate about Commons' red.. therefore nothing for them to moan about like last time with the ledley sending off/stevo hand ball, and therefore take the attention away from our great performance and result :thumbsup:

Archived