Team News

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Not done one for a while...

MacDonald; Hamill, Zaliukas, Webster, Grainger; Black, Mrowiec, Jonsson; Skacel, Templeton, Stevenson.

Geoff Kilpatrick

MacDonald; Hamill, Zaliukas, Webster, Grainger; Black, Mrowiec, Jonsson; Skacel, Templeton, Stevenson.

Why? Just why?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Good to see Gowser back on the bench

Better if he was actually in at centre-half.

Ryan Gosling

No Kayal in the Celtic team.

:interesting:

#Celtic XI: Forster; Matthews, Majstorovic, Mulgrew (Cap), El Kaddouri; Forrest, Wanyama, Ki, Commons; Hooper & Bangura

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Webster cannot play with Zal. That will lead to the 1st goal conceded.

Black will get sent off early doors and will give us no hope.

No strikers is suicidal.

I'm suicidal.

No Kayal in the Celtic team.

:interesting:

#Celtic XI: Forster; Matthews, Majstorovic, Mulgrew (Cap), El Kaddouri; Forrest, Wanyama, Ki, Commons; Hooper & Bangura

Hearts -1 Mr Gosling. No research required.

Looks like a team set-up to try to avoid a humping. Where is Taouil? Zero creativity in midfield and nothing up front. We really are back to having the worst striking options in the league.

<br />Hopefully Mr Webster keeps Zally Wally on a tight leash.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

It was Zal that saved Webster from being sent off last week.

Surely Jonsson, Black and Mrowiec are far to similar to play in a midfield 3? Skacel and Templeton are looking far from their best recently as well.

Can't see a win today unless we vastly improve on our performances so far.

yet another csaba laslo/mad vlad team.

I am just glad celtic dont look that good either.

Looks like a team set-up to try to avoid a humping. Where is Taouil? Zero creativity in midfield and nothing up front. We really are back to having the worst striking options in the league.

Sure I read yesterday that he'd miss out today due to injury!

Webster cannot play with Zal. That will lead to the 1st goal conceded.

Black will get sent off early doors and will give us no hope.

No strikers is suicidal.

I'm suicidal.

That is a worry. We should certainly have a thread stickied on here for the time of Black's weekly yellow card. They're almost never for what you'd describe as "necessary" fouls either - just the snide wee rake down the back of the shin in a meaningless area of the pitch. What an annoying player he is - I'm beginning to wish the club would get rid of him.

Harry Palmer

I'm amazed Black has only been sent off once in his Heart of Midlothian career. What a thug.

Drewjambobusby

Weak link for me is Mrowiec. He cannot pass water and the only thing he spoils is our entertainment and not the opponents play. I cannot understand the comments re Black. He is a good player and always gives 100%. Never fancy the Stevenson up front on his own option though. If this guy doesn`t fancy Sutton what will he make of Kyle ??? Both similiar players after all. Would rather have hoof it options than none i am afraid.

The team selections, tactics and man management of Sergio are all horrendous. His job is on the line IMO.

Im conifdent i like the team today Black and Jonsson sitting Mroweic Skacel Templeton if we can get high balls

over the Celtic defence they look a bit shaky

Howdy Doody Jambo

Looking for a striking partnership ? Going to have a long wait

Are we going for a 0-0 draw with that line-up , getting bored with these negative selections

alwaysthereinspirit

That is a worry. We should certainly have a thread stickied on here for the time of Black's weekly yellow card. They're almost never for what you'd describe as "necessary" fouls either - just the snide wee rake down the back of the shin in a meaningless area of the pitch. What an annoying player he is - I'm beginning to wish the club would get rid of him.

Any stats career wise for Black? Games played V yellow/red cards.

Just wondering.

nice to see Rudi playing but fully prepared for the "he's finished" & "complete waste of space" threads after we've lost.

bigis semiauskas

Looking for a striking partnership ? Going to have a long wait

Are we going for a 0-0 draw with that line-up , getting bored with these negative selections

Same here,4 6 O Levein style unbelievable.

Regular John

Celtic's midfield looks far more lightweight than ours, bear in mind the soaking wet pitch the game will probably decend in to a long ball/ scrappy encounter.

Celtic's midfield looks far more lightweight than ours, bear in mind the soaking wet pitch the game will probably decend in to a long ball/ scrappy encounter.

I think Celtic's midfield and forward line will have far too

Much movement for us.The only plus for me is that Celtic's defence looks mince.

Napoleon  Wilson

YAS!!!!! Stevenson upfront by himself!

depressed-anxious-old-woman-K110-31-52.jpg

I apologise unreservedly for this post. My gran made me post it. However that's beside the point, i know nothing about football. Again i apologise. I dont even care that you dont have any eyebrows Paulo. Doesn't matter

Geoff Kilpatrick

Why? Just why?

:facepalm:

I would like to apologise unreservedly for doubting Mr Romanov.

Charlie-Brown

Having recently seeen advertised The Roasting of Charlie Sheen on TV ............ perhaps this thread could become the Absolute Roasting of the Dismal Jimmy's ? :laugh:

We_are_the_Hearts

LOL. All the experts who have won the League playing Championship manager on their computer, leave the real stuff to the big boys. Na na na na na na na na na na Paolo Sergio, Sergio, Paolo Sergio.... :lol:

Tommy Wiseau

I was going to multi-quote all the hilarious responses on this thread, but it would have taken ages. :rofl:

GREAT STUFF. :rofl:

The team selections, tactics and man management of Sergio are all horrendous. His job is on the line IMO.

:)

Great thread this.

I'm amazed Black has only been sent off once in his Heart of Midlothian career. What a thug.

TRUMPET!!!!!!!

Archived