Celtic fan Delusions

Hearts Heritage

Hearts Heritage

A few choice ones here

visit there in November had seen us lose 2-0 and Joe Ledley ridiculously sent off for winning the ball cleanly from Ian Black. In fact, Ian Black lunged in with two feet, caught Joe?s leading leg, and then he went down. Yet it was Joe who was the man sent off, go figure. As if that wasn?t bad enough, we had a blatant penalty for handball denied by referee Craig Thomson.

Once more we have Craig Thomson ? thus proving what I said two weeks ago about us only having one referee in Scotland that the SFA trust to take on the big games. Three league visits to Tynecastle for us in a row now that he?s been in the middle, to go with the three league visits to Ibrox in a row. I find that concept frightening.

Also frightening is Hearts reaction to the fan who invaded the pitch. They banned him, yes, but they also decided that the best way to deal with it would be to cut Celtic?s allocation. For some reason they have decided that, because our fans strongly objected to one of their fans invading the pitch and attacking our manager, the best option would be to remove the objectors. Still, on the plus side, that?s fewer Celtic fans being put in the danger line. At least at Ibrox we get over-policed and so there is very little trouble likely to occur in or around the ground. If we?re looking for a target for a boycott in the future, I?d definitely suggest Tynecastle.
Well FO and never come back.

http://www.lostbhoys.com/2011/10/match-previews/h-e-a-r-t-s-if-you-cannae-spell-it-good

hopefully he'll have a really bad seizure and thus be rendered incapable of further contact with the wider world.

Randle P McMurphy

celtic fans delusional you say? and in other breaking news it was announced that the pope is in fact catholic and bears have been discovered shitting in the woods

Errr, the ticket allocation might have been down to the mass attack on stewards & police in the Roseburn rather than a desire "to remove Celtic fans from the firing line" - just a thought.

This guy probably would deny that the Roseburn attack actually happened, despite clear evidence via video footage. Obviously shot by an "establishment" camera man.

I wonder if Reeval Alderson is about today with his one eye........

Jambo Hoggie

celtic fans delusional you say? and in other breaking news it was announced that the pope is in fact catholic and bears have been discovered shitting in the woods

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Also frightening is Hearts reaction to the fan who invaded the pitch. They banned him, yes, but they also decided that the best way to deal with it would be to cut Celtic?s allocation. For some reason they have decided that, because our fans strongly objected to one of their fans invading the pitch and attacking our manager, the best option would be to remove the objectors. Still, on the plus side, that?s fewer Celtic fans being put in the danger line. At least at Ibrox we get over-policed and so there is very little trouble likely to occur in or around the ground. If we?re looking for

a target for a boycott in the future, I?d definitely suggest Tynecastle.

Oh yes pleeeeeze !

Say What Again

Seriously deluded.

Joe Ledley's tackle was horrific.

Found that one truly deranged. If he seriously believes that he's either never seen the challenge or has some form of mental illness.

Well FO and never come back.

:thumbsup:

Dean Winchester

Feck me. They actually talk as if we NEED their money. I'd have been absolutely ecstatic if Hearts had cut their allocation to the bare minimum.

I don't want it to seem like I'm actually putting a lot of effort into debunking their delusions, but seriously, it's too easy.

1. Ledleys tackle was horrific. He was late, he dived in with two feet, both showing spiked studs, at an alarming speed, taking the man from the side (so Black couldn't see to avoid it). That is a textbook copy of a straight red.

2. If they're moaning about Craig Thomson, and in fact ANY referee thinking there's a hateful bias against them, one thing they need to remember is that CT (representing the SFA) gave them a crucial penalty (which they dived to win) which would have basically won them the league (regardless of the loss v Inverness).

3. As for them not coming to Tynecastle thinking it would hurt us more financially, I honestly think we could get a great attendance for the game. Not just because it's a big fixture, but an atmosphere of just Hearts fans would be enticing, also it's the IRA hate spewing from the Roseburn that keeps some people away from the game. FFS, they actually think that John Wilson was the reason the tims had their allocation cut? I doubt any Celtic fans will be reading JKB, but seen as how some Hearts fans go on their forums:

THIS IS WHY WE CUT YOUR ALLOCATION:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiRcMn_tgFk&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLB33F6CDD0E48D058

Archived