*****~~~Heart of Midlothian v Glasgay Smelltic ~~~*****

Howdy Doody Jambo

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know what time the pubs open?

They won't, it's a Sunday.

Best bet would be the Shandon on Slateford Road.

Give the boys a cheer for me.... Will be at the airport going on holiday... Bloody TV :angry: :angry:

Today's the day we find out whether there's any flexibility and adaptability to Sergio's system. Obviously the very last thing you want on a day like this is the back four playing square balls and passing back to the 'keeper - it'll only be a matter of time before one of them slips (again). Having picked up two goals against a St Mirren team that played that way in dry conditions, Hooper will be praying to see us playing possession football at the back. I hope we move the ball from back to front as quickly as possible today, whether it's on the ground or in the air.

No doubt the above will be sufficient to have me branded a footballing neanderthal, but I'll survive.

scott herbertson

Today's the day we find out whether there's any flexibility and adaptability to Sergio's system. Obviously the very last thing you want on a day like this is the back four playing square balls and passing back to the 'keeper - it'll only be a matter of time before one of them slips (again). Having picked up two goals against a St Mirren team that played that way in dry conditions, Hooper will be praying to see us playing possession football at the back. I hope we move the ball from back to front as quickly as possible today, whether it's on the ground or in the air.

No doubt the above will be sufficient to have me branded a footballing neanderthal, but I'll survive.

What you wish for will not happen.

We'll be playing the ball around the back like there is no tomorrow. Expect MacDonald to be busy punting it up the park from the passbacks though so the back to front stuff will happen in the end.

Jambothroughandthrough

Spot on

ROBBIECEE1874

whats theweather like in edinburgh?? im out in midlotian and it been pissing down since early hours :unsure: im gonna be in for a soaking sitting down the bottom at section f :angry: wont care as long as we pump the scum haha

cmon the hearts!!!! :whistling:

whats theweather like in edinburgh?? im out in midlotian and it been pissing down since early hours :unsure: im gonna be in for a soaking sitting down the bottom at section f :angry: wont care as long as we pump the scum haha

cmon the hearts!!!! :whistling:

been nishing it down since 3am

Give the boys a cheer for me.... Will be at the airport going on holiday... Bloody TV :angry: :angry:

It's not a bad compromise for missing the game!

Back to the dark days I feel under sergio were a draw against the unwashed is the best we can hope for!! Beaten easily by st johnston and knocked out against ayr, I don't see us beating them!! Hopefully am wrong but I have a feeling there will be more chat about how bad we hearts fans are tomorrow in the papers then how bad a football team we are under sergio!!

portobellojambo1

Today isn't the sort of day to be playing about with the ball, either at the back or in midfield. When I got up at 06:15 this morning it was raining, but wasn't lying too badly in the streets, now there are huge puddles outside, and it looks as if the rain is here for the day, and will remain relatively heavy. As you say there is a chance, in our case a big chance, someone will fall on their ersehole, and surface water could also mean the ball will hold up if kept on the deck for extended periods.

Today is definitely a day to simply throw the new out, and just get stuck in, play with at least one wide man, run at them constantly and make their defence make the mistakes.

Unfortunately I fear we will stick with type, and end up on the wrong end of a beating today.

They won't, it's a Sunday.

Best bet would be the Shandon on Slateford Road.

Diannes pool hall then some 'banter' with the unwashed walking up from the station

alicante jambo

Come on boys get in aboot them.No passengers today please and play for the jersey.Dont give hooper a sniff.

Absolutley pishing it down in Edinburgh, really hope the games on but if it carries on like this it makes you wonder.

Pay 4 squid for the gorgie suite get in at 11 get a pint and a pie and bovril at half time perfect on a day like this ;)

'Mon The Hearts! Get into them from the first whistle to the last!

Kick Celtic's Ass no domingo!

:ninja:

BBC Brian McLaughlin - Areas around goals have water lying on the surface...and it's still pouring with rain. Decision due in next 30 mins

Just remembered he has sky go on his phone so can watch the game at airport... better not shout at phone tho :lol:

the smeltic shirt is shit :down:

Was going to post that. If the sight of their ugly, smelly fans isn't enough...

Anyone on in section n know what happened there?

guys on radio seemed to suggest he was making gestures at the Celtic fans.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

how come that wasn't a corner after stevo's effort? :ermm:

Probably because the whole ball didn't go out.

Some good supply to Stevenson so far from Grainger, Skacel and Temps.

Ooh soooo unlucky again!

Archived