Goodwillie

Horatio Caine

Horatio Caine

May just be taking time to settle but shown nothing since going to Blackburn.

With Kean sure to be punted soon, I wonder what Goodwillie's future will be.

I predict a return to the SPL - possibly to Hunbrox but more likely to Darkhead.

jamboinglasgow

Think your being harsh on him, he has just made a big jump and is expected to lead the line of a struggling side.

He's a decent player who I reckon has the potential to do as well as Fletcher down there.

The thing is, he's been thrown right into a godawful Blackburn team with a terrible manager and expected to lead the line and get the goals; any young player in a new league would struggle.

Not so sure. I honestly thought he would do really well but the Blackburn fans reckon he is slow an generally a bit pish. Which is funny cos we reckon he is fast an quality, shows up the gulf between Spl an epl.

Not so sure. I honestly thought he would do really well but the Blackburn fans reckon he is slow an generally a bit pish. Which is funny cos we reckon he is fast an quality, shows up the gulf between Spl an epl.

A 5 nil humping showed that gulf unfortunately!

He's a decent player who I reckon has the potential to do as well as Fletcher down there.

The thing is, he's been thrown right into a godawful Blackburn team with a terrible manager and expected to lead the line and get the goals; any young player in a new league would struggle.

This.

Plus he's only started something like 3 games and has missed the last month or so through injury.

Archived