Football Is Dumb Ass

Era Macaroons

Era Macaroons

Why do we still wait on the Ref to 'see it all' he cant poss

the simple beauty of the right thing awarded is paramount

I watched the Scotland V Pooosies rugby match this morn,

linesman wasnt quite sure if our 2nd pen squigggled over the bar,he thought it had, and said so , but knew he could confirm with a 10 sec replay, why announce it wrong when its easily sorted.....

a lesson for Football

P.S. Gutted

allystrachan

i have said this for a long time. people moan because it would take too long but then we spend all week complaining about it.

bring it in only for goals scoring situations.

Unfortunately football fans aren't mature enough to watch a video replay - and agree with what is glaring obvious on screen to see.

And also, while players continue to throw themselves to the ground under the most minimal of contact - or throw themselves into other players looking for free kicks, it would be unfair to put so much pressure on refs in real time.

Thursday night was a prime example for the 2 pens given. Minimal contact, both players looking to chuck themselves to the ground. On another day neither may have been given, or only one. My opinion only, but it's a bl00dy disgrace either were given, and that it's now deemed acceptable to even debate whether they should be - and worse - some consider them stonewallers.

But it's the 2 faced nature of the game. The same people who think mimimal contact makes a guaranteed penalty, can be the same ones that argue the games gone soft when someone thunders through the back of another, but it's ok as there was contact with the ball in the tackle.

10 second a replay.**** me then spend about a minute at least moaning about every contentious decision as it is so they would actually cut down on time.

i have said this for a long time. people moan because it would take too long but then we spend all week complaining about it.

bring it in only for goals scoring situations.

herein lies the problem, did you see what should have been a Wolves equaliser yesterday?

Lino wrongly gives a goal kick for the header back to Doyle. This would not get looked at in your scenario.

Imagine this scenario in reverse, the ball goes out for a goal kick but Lino doesn,t give it, ball cut back to striker, who,s shot ends up in "was it in" situation.

Loads of other infringements could appear in the replays, do they get considered?

Hearts Heritage

10 second a replay.**** me then spend about a minute at least moaning about every contentious decision as it is so they would actually cut down on time.

One option would be to give each team a maximum number of referals as they do in cricket but with the caveat if you do one that is too hard to call you don't lose it.

The Wolves one yesterday was interesting in that the ball didn't look out but it was hard to tell definitively from the TV angle.

One option would be to give each team a maximum number of referals as they do in cricket but with the caveat if you do one that is too hard to call you don't lose it.

The Wolves one yesterday was interesting in that the ball didn't look out but it was hard to tell definitively from the TV angle.

I suppose if England can't put sufficient cameras in at key angles, what chance would we have.

Mind you last week McCoist as claiming the unfairness of it all for the OF in relation to trial by television.. If they are on TV the most, then they wll be 'penalised' most for misdemeanors.

It's what the rest of us have been arguing for years that they get given things, the benefit of doubt that no-one else does.

The should limited the number of decisions that they can review by vt too 2 per half.

Then you really can only apeal major decsions, if you use all 2 in the first 15 mins then thats up to you.

This would also keep some momentum in the game

Start drinking while watching that organised poovery this morning too?

Grrrrreat contribution mate.

To the OP, 100% agree, its FIFA being difficult which stops it. Everyone knows we should have it, but they're too stuck in their ways too change it.

Era Macaroons

Start drinking while watching that organised poovery this morning too?

:geek:

No, not at all, I think I started drinking approx Friday

Archived