Edinburgh Huns versus Celtic

neilnicky

What a weirdo thread this is,this is obviously where all the numpties post.Grow up and support the game not religeous pish,w'ere from Edinburgh remember dont bring yersels down to weegie level.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another excellent aspect of this day is that the OP will be :seething:, which pleases all right minded Hearts fans. :)

Dusk_Till_Dawn

What a weirdo thread this is,this is obviously where all the numpties post.Grow up and support the game not religeous pish,w'ere from Edinburgh remember dont bring yersels down to weegie level.

Thank you rhythm nation

Another excellent aspect of this day is that the OP will be :seething:, which pleases all right minded Hearts fans. :)

Why would I be seething?

Would you like to enlighten me please?

Why would I be seething?

Would you like to enlighten me please?

The silence is golden.

Are you going to back up your claim?

I can't be bothered going through your previous posts but, do you always post unsubstantiated posts to give yourself a self inflicted keyboard stiffie?

The silence is golden.

Are you going to back up your claim?

I can't be bothered going through your previous posts but, do you always post unsubstantiated posts to give yourself a self inflicted keyboard stiffie?

Do you think Celtic fans have stopped calling us huns yet? In their world they link anything to suit their opressed agenda.

If we're upsetting those green and grey jakeys then we're clearly doing something right. :)

Archived