Frail everytime he speaks it's positve

vegas-voss

But every team sheet and formation he makes is negative as ****.The guy talks a good game but is negative as **** when implenting it.I can't believe we are at the stage again were some fans are giving it the big oh he deserves a chance from the start of next season ****.We had the same thing when Valdas had a wee run of results and again last season when Korabotchjob had a wee run but both failed.I can't believe people critisise Levein for being negative in his time here but seem fine to except Frail who too me has been the most negative manager we have had in years.

He would certainly be better in Charlie Mann's job than in Alex Ferguson's that's for sure !

Csaba's Broon Shoes

What rips ma knitting is when Neilson and Elliot come out in the press

and say that Frail should be given the job permanently

1 man up front says it all

siegementality

Frail mirrors everything about Hearts at the moment. Talks cheap, actions speak louder than words. Frail is where we are at the moment, the scary thing about that is that it could be worse, really it could be!.

What rips ma knitting is when Neilson and Elliot come out in the press

and say that Frail should be given the job permanently

1 man up front says it all

Only way they'll stay at the club is if Frail gets the job, so no surprise they'd be heading up the campaign.

The guy talks a good game.

never heard/read and of his press statements have you? he thinks clum is good, enough said. :rolleyes:

never heard/read and of his press statements have you? he thinks clum is good, enough said. :rolleyes:

No you misunderstand me he talks a good game.Never said i agreed with him on it.

No you misunderstand me he talks a good game.Never said i agreed with him on it.

ah fair enough, you mean in the sense he takes positives out the worst situations? either way he talks pesh. I reckon he goes for 4-5-1 because he knows its unlikely the teams we are playing will break that down, he knows we are also unlikely to score but as long as we don't get beat he'll take his chances to keep himself in a job a bit longer.

ah fair enough, you mean in the sense he takes positives out the worst situations? either way he talks pesh. I reckon he goes for 4-5-1 because he knows its unlikely the teams we are playing will break that down, he knows we are also unlikely to score but as long as we don't get beat he'll take his chances to keep himself in a job a bit longer.

Yeah thats what i mean

Give him the job from the start of next season and he is the type of manager that will gladly take a 0-0 in every game.He's our very own Craig Brown.

Archived