Middlesbrough v Manure

Therapist

Great result for Chelsea. :) :) :)

Blue is the colour....;)

Walter Bishop

Man U will win the league and deservedly so. If Chelsea some how manage to win it, it would be a sham. They play anti-football.

Man U will win the league.

We shall see, but I am extremely confident. ;)

asomerville

Boro were unlucky not have finished them of before Rooney scored.:(

crazy_jambo_2006

If United play like they did against Villa last weekend (when it was 4-0 going on 8-0) I feel we will win the league. If we mess up like we did vs Boro today, then I am concerned. We need to beat Arsenal this weekend.

I detest Chelsea and Arsenal. Arsenal are arrogant and field no British players. Chelsea have no history, apart from a couple of bought Premierships. At least United have had a mixture of bought and home grown players.

United have had a mixture of bought and home grown players.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Manchester United will be holding the Championship Trophy aloft comethe end of the season, make no mistake.

Great result for Chelsea. :) :) :)

Blue is the colour....;)

Delighted.

Man Yoo home to Arsenal next week, then Blackburn away. I think they'll slip up in one if not both of these matches.

The Mighty Blues have the easier run in and if we beat Man Yoo at the Bridge, we'll be champions.

Was never confident in Grant, but fair play, he's turning it around.

The doubles still on.

Terrible Trio
Linfield & Chelsea double will be lovely then I can wear my T shirt

were you over last week ;)

King of the North

Chelski still have to win all their games - and even though they are a soulless results machine, I can still se them slipping up at Newcastle, which is now not the foregone conclusion it might have been.

United will not lose at the Bridge - they are far too good for the London Huns.

If somehow United are denied the title this year it will be an absolute travesty - they have been breathtaking, passionate and exhilarating this year, with CR absolutely untouchable.

Yet the soulless, joyless grinders of Chelski are still hanging on, churning out one nil and two nil wins week after week. Rubbish to watch, lucky in most games, but I suppose they deserve some credit for keeping up with the best team in the world. I still think United will win the league on the penultimate weekend, at home to West ham, after securing a draw at Stamford Bridge.

Terrible Trio
Chelski still have to win all their games - and even though they are a soulless results machine, I can still se them slipping up at Newcastle, which is now not the foregone conclusion it might have been.

If somehow United are denied the title this year it will be an absolute travesty - they have been breathtaking, passionate and exhilarating this year, with CR absolutely untouchable.

Yet the soulless, joyless grinders of Chelski are still hanging on, churning out one nil and two nil wins week after week. Rubbish to watch, lucky in most games, but I suppose they deserve some credit for keeping up with the best team in the world. I still think United will win the league on the penultimate weekend, at home to West ham, after securing a draw at Stamford Bridge.

you talk more ***** than Andy Gray :)

Bitter much? Why such hate for the Mighty Blues?

Archived