Utd v Rangers

janie jones

janie jones

Watching the Utd Rangers game, really impressed by Lee Wilke. Very composed on the ball and always looking to find a pass.

First time I have seen Utd this season and also like the look of Kerr, Kalvenes, Gomis and Flood. Despite having MDV up front they are mainly playing it on the deck and their workrate is phenomenal. Only a couple of players from being a really good side IMO.

Travesty that its 1 - 1 at half time as they have outplayed Rangers for most of the half.

Wouldn't mind seeing Dungdeh Hibs win today to harm the Leithers Yoofa hopes. Rangers FC already have the SPL title in the bag to mess ra sellik up and cost Strapon his job.

The Old Tolbooth

Why no booking for Boyd for gesturing to the United fans after he scored?

Biased SFA tossers!

Wouldn't mind seeing Dungdeh Hibs win today to harm the Leithers Yoofa hopes. Rangers FC already have the SPL title in the bag to mess ra sellik up and cost Strapon his job.

Don't quite understand your logic in wanting WGS oot.

I thought that's what all good Sellick fans wanted as he has been found lacking this season and they're looking like ending up with a bare trophy cabinet.

The Old Tolbooth

Another blatant dive completely ignored by everyone yet again by a Rangers player!

Rangers = untouchable!

Really, what is the point of Scottish football?

Don't quite understand your logic in wanting WGS oot.

I thought that's what all good Sellick fans wanted as he has been found lacking this season and they're looking like ending up with a bare trophy cabinet.

Not sure I want him out, but any turmoil at the tattie dome - that shows their fhans as the glory hunters they are - is hilarious and welcome. :)

The Real Maroonblood

Your Rangers were lucky to get a draw to-day but as you say they have the title in the bag.

Archived