The Players

gorgie rd eh11

gorgie rd eh11

I've read on various threads that the players are not playing for PS, that they don't like the extra hours they're being asked to put in, that they don't like the style they're being asked to play. I'm not ITK so i don't know how many of these storys are true, but the least, the very least i expect from every single player, is 100% commitment.

If any player is using any of the above as an excuse for their poor performance, like some posters are using it as an excuse, then they need their a**e booted.

100% commitment minimum, no excuses.

There are a few that are just not good enough that PS insists in playing every week. He also insists on having 1 up front with no support.

We need change of tactics/formation/personnel. A good place to start would be to get Obua and Mrowiec out the team. Black did look decent for most of last season but has been horrendous so far this season. Perhaps having so much guff around him in midfield isnt helping, perhaps he is just as bad as Obua and Mrowiec too.

Also like to add that I was extremely disappointed with Taouil on Sunday. He has looked decent but was just as bad as the rest.

When the whole team has such a bad day with not 1 player playing well it is worrying. Something is not right.

Something is not right.

Agreed.

I'm not sure the problem lies between the players and the manager. There's a few ITK posters I tend to look out for here, and I can't help but feel if there was a problem between the players and the managers/the managers new methods, it would have been aired before yesterdays catastrophe against St Johnstone.

I think any problem more likely lies between the manager and the owner - is Mr Romanov involving himself in football matters again? There's a few decisions being made by the manager that seem inexplicable, so it's hard not to wonder.

Archived